i. tmz article

ARE THIS GOLDEN COUPLE ON THE ROCKS?

25th March 2020

BEN BARNES (38) AND FLORENCE FALCONE (26) WERE SPOTTED LOOKING FORLORN AS THE COUPLE WENT GROCERY SHOPPING DURING THE CURRENT LOCKDOWN

The attractive couple looked worlds apart from their usual happy loved up selves since we last reported about them a couple of weeks ago, when we photographed them coming out The Ivy after a date. What could have changed within a couple of weeks? Are they just worried about the impending pandemic? Or is there trouble in paradise or maybe we just caught them on a bad day!

If you don't know, Ben Barnes is world renown heartthrob and is the star of Westworld, The Chronicles of Narnia franchise and the upcoming Netflix fantasy series Shadow and Bone. Florence Falcone; is a makeup artist extraordinaire, having worked on the critically acclaimed series Peaky Blinders, the award winning blockbuster The Favourite, the two most recent Spiderman movies as well as venturing into the acting world herself, as Erin Croft in the Sky comedy Brassic.

 Florence Falcone; is a makeup artist extraordinaire, having worked on the critically acclaimed series Peaky Blinders, the award winning blockbuster The Favourite, the two most recent Spiderman movies as well as venturing into the acting world her...

Ben Barnes at the premiere of season 3 of Westworld, March 2020

The two have been together since March 2018 and despite never wavering from their love for one another even when rumours of Florence and Jake Gyllenhaal were thrown into the mix in the November of 2018. The two have always been a strong unit until now.

The sighting comes just days after Florence was seen moving boxes with the help of Tom Holland and Irregulars actor Harrison Osterfield into the back of Tom's car. Is this the beginning of the end?

Florence as Erin Croft in Brassic for Sky One

The pair have always been subject to a torrent of strong hate towards their twelve year age gap online. Ben's female fanbase strong in their feelings and their jealousy towards the brunette beauty. It has also been a popular subject amongst the media, but has received a lot of support amongst their peers. Including support from Florence Pugh and Zach Braff who sport a twenty year age gap themselves.

Has it all become too much for the couple?

Let us know what you think in the comments below.

Comments below:

user1 Who cares about an age gap? Get a proper job!

user2 Maybe it is time they went their separate ways.

user3 He was always too good for her anyway.

user4 They're unproblematic and you guys are the problem following them all the time

user5 Seriously the most attractive couple I've ever seen!

user6 Calling them 'golden couple' when you're the ones constantly shitting on them. If these two break up after all the online abuse you guys and the jealous fangirls have put them through... I've lost faith in love.

user7 Her relationship with Tom always struck a funny chord with me

user8 I don't see what the big deal is there are bigger fish to fry than if two hot celebrities break up or not... although I will say it will be a damn shame cause fuck they're one hot couple!

user9 Bitch will have a new boyfriend soon enough Ben is her third boyfriend since 2015

user10 To the user who called her out for having three boyfriends since 2015, I'm sure she would have preferred it to have been one and the relationships worked out. Plus it's not any of our business as long as they're happy. We're just here to observe and support from afar x