vii. emails

From: argarfield@gmail.com
To: florencefalcone93@gmail.com
Subject: hi

Hello,

I know this may come across a little weird but I asked my team to reach out to your team and they passed on your email. I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to drop you a message to let you know that, several people have made me aware of your tweet and your lovely words.

It was very sweet of you to publicly express your feelings towards my performance. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie.

I just so happen to be a fan of your work too! I recently watched the first series of your show Brassic whilst I was home in London last year and I thought it was brilliant! Congratulations on your second series coming out next month. I've seen your work on the Spiderman movies of course and Peaky Blinders is a masterpiece, you must be very proud! You're very multi-talented!

Congratulations on your BAFTA! Emma only spoke of you in the highest regards when I passed on my congratulations to all the film's success.

I may have also sneaked onto your social media on my creeper account. I hope that doesn't sound too creepy! Your cover of Come to your Senses was truly beautiful. I'm currently preparing to play Jonathan in the film version of Tick, Tick... Boom! and I may have passed your video onto Lin! He's obsessed! As am I!

I hope this finds you well and you're not totally creeped out by me!

All the best.

Andrew Garfield

***

From: florencefalcone93@gmail.com
To: argarfield@gmail.com
Subject: reply: hi

Hi Andrew,

I'm not totally creeped out by you reaching out, don't worry! I am however a little shook as you're one of our most talented artists we have in our industry. The fact you wanted to reach out to say thank you and tell me you're a fan of ME! It means an awful lot, so thank you!

Thank you for all your kind words. From Peaky Blinders to Spiderman, each experience has just enriched my life with so much joy. I can't really complain. I'm so happy you enjoyed Brassic! It has been maybe the highlight of my entire career. I spend everyday laughing and getting to work with the best people and that's all I could ask for.

Musical theatre is my first love and it's a love I don't think will ever go away. Theatre is just full of heart and soul, that I'm sure you understand. I managed to catch you on Broadway a few years back and you were truly phenomenal.

No wonder Lin saw you and wanted you to play Jonathan. I think you're going to absolutely smash it! Excuse me... you showed a video of me singing to LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA! Are you insane Garfield?!! He is the king of musical theatre! I want to cry thinking about it but I shall refrain (and probably fail!)

Hope life is treating you well.

Florence Falcone x

p.s I loved your Spiderman!