Chap. 14 Hypno! Part deux

"WHAT! NO! IM NOT GOING TO A DUMB DANCE!"

Raph:"See he's fine. We don't need to send him."

Leo:"seriously raph. He is only freaking out like this because he has no experience talking to anyone other than us."

[Name]:"What! No! I uh... I totally have tons of reals friends at school! In fact I can't even fit how many friends I have one 1 hand! Or 2 hands-"

Leo:"because you have none."

You crossed your arms.

Mikey:"Awh! It'll be fine! Plus you'll have April there with you!"

April awkwardly waved.

[Name]:"if it was just me and April, sure. But a whole room full of gross teenagers? No. They smell of fake angst and stereotypes."

All:*sigh*
______________________________________
A phone is filming.

"What are we doing at butterton middle school, Mr. Shack?"

"'Mr shack?' What am I, 20? Call me Illusionist Mind binder sheck. I'm gonna make this middle school disappear, no probbles. It's gonna be way sick because us kids don't need school. It's an illusion!"

"Kids definitely need school!"

"SHECKTET-PIECE NOW!" He threw something against the ground. And boom the school disappeared.

Hypno smashed his phone.

"If those kids want magic I'll show them a real disappearing act."
______________________________________

You stood behind April as she talked to herself. She wanted to bring you with her for a. emotional support and b. Because you never go out. Yes you're family is full of mutants but you still need social experience to get a job and live in society.

April:"You can do this. You fought monsters, been to the hidden cities, destroyed robots, you've- who are you kidding?  School dances are way more dangerous." She started walking off and you watched as Mayhem teleported. "Why am I even here?" Mayhem teleported her so she was facing the school.

Mayhem makes little squeaks.

[Name]:"April if I know anyone who can deal with teenagers and tons of weird monster fighting stuff, it's you. It's not me for sure because you practically had to drag me here. And I am not in the mood to walk back home and deal with Leo. He probably made a bet with raph on if I could make it through this."

April:"You're right. I can do this- For you, for mayhem and for Taylor. The coolest girl in school." She bent down Abit to talk to mayhem. "Time for you to jet. I can't be like Siegel the lizard boy. I gotta be cool"

You made a 🤨 face. I mean I'm pretty sure that mayhem is a Fucking awesome pet friend thingy. You probably agree. And if you don't..

Mayhem teleports away and you and April walk down the path to her school. You (and her) are trying not to have a panic attack.

[Name]:"so who's Taylor-"

April:"Taylor martin. The coolest girl in school. "

Some bald guy waves at April.

??:"Hey April!"

April:"Dale."

He runs over.

Dale:"My favorite person! And who's this guy? Is he your...date? He seems really young."

You and April look at each other before laughing.

[Name]:"nah she's like my sister and yeah I'm young im-" April fake coughed. She was trying to tell you to stop talking. "But yet she forced me to come here. Anyways I'll leave you too your convo-" you walked a few steps away.