Chap 9. Mascot Melee

Raph is looking through his suit eyeholes. (Sounds werid I know)

Raph:"What's the word? Am I clear?"

Leo:"looks bueno from here. You are a go for operation let's hope raph comes back alive."

Raph:"would you stop calling it that?"

Donnie:"a first ever exploratory expedition in daylight! They are gonna name the sewers after you, pal."

You were in the bed in the turtle tank just laying there. You were faking sick to not have to go to school so you could come along in this mission. They sent raph instead of you as a test to see if it would work, plus with anxiety you were a no go on this anyways.

Raph was in the hippo costume.

Raph:"I fit right in with all the mascots! This hippo suit works great in times square!"

Mikey:"Totally! But for the record, I still think my trench coat idea would've worked!"

[Name]:"those only work in movies Mikes"

Leo:"Ho-Ho. There's the store!"

Mikey:"Go get splinters birthday gift! Our eyes depend on it."

You shuddered and wrapped the blanket around yourself before getting up and taking a seat by your brothers. You flopped your head onto Mikey's shoulder. They were surprised you were awake but honestly you couldn't close your eyes with the idea of seeing dear ol' dad in his robe.

______________________________________

Your all watching Jupiter Jim when splinter walks in.

Splinter:"Time for today's training!" You all stare disgusted at him because of the robe. It is showing, let's just say, Abit too much.. "it's a little drafty"

You all complain and cover your eyes or look away.

D:"his mole is growing a mole.."

Leon:"we gotta get him a new robe.."

[Name]:"I'll never be able to sleep again!"

Splinter:"who's up for jumping jacks?"

He starts doing jumping jacks and you all scream and hold each other.
______________________________________

Raph is walking through the streets.

Leo:"steady as she goes. Old man on your right. Kid on your left. He's got peanut butter ice cream."

Don:"Oh no your allergies! Evasive maneuver! Evasive maneuver!"

Raph dodges the kid.

Raph:"close one."

You were so tired yet you couldn't sleep. You didn't tell your brothers this but you had a hard time sleeping, well obviously you fall asleep alot around them but that's because they give you a sense of comfort. You could fall asleep mid fight while they were there because you trust them. But you don't trust them enough to talk about your sleep issues. Mikey pat your head and continued doing whatever he was doing.

Raph:"Oh, man, this is crazy cool! First turtle to ever skate through a crowd totally unnoticed and his name is raph!"

You all hear a beep and look at the computer screen thingy.

D:"video text from April!"

Mikey tapped it open with his toe💀. It was a turtle with a red bandana face on a hippo's body farting cookies. (I love how they added a meme with the 80's TMNT face)

Mikey:"April's memes are so lit!"

Donnie:"You know, I bet you think I wouldn't like cookies coming out of butts, but it turns out I do."