Chap 2. Origami Tsunami

Raph mimicked the movie on screen. You were just watching their training sesh. Since you were a teeeeeny but totally grounded.

Donnie:"man teriyaki shaped (??) Always gets me so h jazZeD!"

Raph:"yeah Lou Jitsu's the business!"

Splinter threw the remote at raph.

Splinter:"Then why do you insult the master with you poor technique! HOT SOUP-"

He crashed Mikey and Donnie into the ground.

Splinter:"do not worry. Someday you will be great ninjas with a little practice. Is something I would say if I were a lair."

Mikey:"that's nice of you to say pop. But I'm tired of practicing."

Raph:yeah we can be heroes like Lou jitsu!"

Splinter:"*laughs* nice try."

Mikey:"we got the squillz! We got the right color-coordinated team look!"

Raph:"let's do it! Let's go out and bust some bad guys!"

Donnie:"yeah I know, I just feel like we need a case to get the juices flowing a little bit. Y'know let's see what the internet has to say about it, shall weee?"

He pulled out his laptop and you pulled out your phone and flipped on the couch.

Mikey:"yo Leo! We're gonna be heroes!"

Leo slid over you.

[Name]:"get off me you drama king"

You playfully shoved him down.

Leo:"ok what's the plan? Solve the cites rat problem?"

You laughed and he smiled.

Splinter:"hey now. I am standing right here."

Raph:"pff no way. We're crime fighters!"

Donnie:"ok check this out: the spine breaking bandit. "

Raph:"hehehe yeah! Go big or go home!"

Leo:"yeah, go home on a stretcher. What else you got?"

Donnie:"uhhh ok here's something. Long island mangler."

Leo:"ok Donnie I appreciate you giving your best effort but maybe should save mangling and spine breaking to I' dunno our second day?"

Donnie:"I dunno this one's kinda lame. Someone stole paper from a delivery truck."

Leo:"Not on my watch! That's exactly the kind of junior level mischief we can put an end to!"

Raph:"really? That'll make us heroes?"

[Name]:"nothing like saving paper."

Raph:"but it's only paper?"

Leo:"'it's only paper' *laugh* I'm so sorry, Donnie what did he just say? Did he say it's only paper?"

Donnie:"yep"

Leo:"did he say it's only paper?"

Donnie:"yes he did"

Leo:"OHKAY. THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY. YOU THINK THE ROAD TO HERO TOWN IS PAVED WITH REAL CRIME?? NOOO. ITS PAVED WITH THE TEARS OF THE POOR PAPER MAN. AND WHO HELPS THAT GUY? ILL TELL YOU WHO. WE. ARE. WHO."

All minus Leo:"YES!!"

[Name]:"Leo I told you , you were a drama king. Point proven." You put you phone back in your pocket and got off the couch.

You started to walk with them out but raph stopped you.

Raph:"Nuh uh. Last time you left you almost died."