Chap. 11 Minotaur Maze

Mikey:"Check this out! Power-fun-jitsu!"

Your brothers seem to be having fun playing with their cool mystic weapons. You definitely aren't jealous.

Raph:"not bad. Not bad. But check out these puppies!"

He clashes his arms together.

Raph:"Tonfa-power-jitsu!"

You and your brothers watch in awe and amazement as raph does his cool weapon stuff!

Leo:"If you guys want to see some real skill, look right here. I'm gonna make a portal to new Jersey!"

[Name]:"sigh. Why new Jersey."

Mikey:"did he just say sigh-"

Leo ignores you both and slices the air , probably trying to 'put on a show'.

Leo:"Come on, power-portal-jitsu. *Groans*"

He keeps trying and eventually makes a small one.

Raph:"*laughing* That's not gonna get you across the street! Let alone to Jersey."

You look over at Donnie and decide to stare at him and what he's doing. You try to make him feel like eyes are glaring at him but he doesn't seem to notice. Oh well.

Leo:"Okay buttt-" he stuck his hand through and scratched his back. "See, it's practical, which makes it better."

Mikey:"Hey Donnie, what are you doing, bud?"

Donnie:"Well while you guys took flashier items from draxum, I, on brand, took a more cerebral one."

[Name]:"who's draxum- OH WAIT- THAT GUY THAT KIDNAPPED ME THEN REFUSED TO GIVE ME A PILLOW?"

Donnie:"yes"
Leo:"what-"

Donnie:"see, this crystal, combined with the elements-"

Leo:"get to the point."

Donnie:"now I can see all the mystic energy hidden around New York. You're welcome and thank you."

Raph:"Whoa, that's awesome."

[Name]:*aggressive sigh*" yeah it's cool or whatever."  Oooh someone's jealoussss.

Raph:"Hey what about that laundromat?"

Donnie:"It looks like a laundromat.  But, what do we have over here? Whoa, underneath that old lady's skin is some sort of fire mutant thing."

The lady waved her hand in front of a wall and it opened up.

All:"whoa."

Mikey:"She just disappeared into that wall!"

[Name]:"I'm very scared for what could be in there..."

Donnie:"I believe she went into some sort of cool, mystic pizza place." Donnie had to slap Leo's hand away.

[Name]:"I don't trust it."

Mikey:"Pizza! Guys, my blood shuggies are getting low. I need to eat, bad."

You all went to the wall.

Leo:"step aside, let's put the prettiest face first."

[Name]:"then why are you first and not me?"

Raph:*sigh*"I don't think that's a good idea."

Leo:"why? If anyones gonna get us inside it's me."

He tried and it didn't work. You laughed.

Raph:"nice try, pretty boy." He went infront and opened the door."Awesome!"