(Bunny boy!) Tanjiro x (Female) Reader(🍋)Modern AU

Rumors exist everywhere. Everyone wanted to know if these rumors were true. Especially you. You were the most curious about every single one.

Especially when it came to Tanjiro Kamado.

Senior year had finally rolled around and you'd recently turned 18, Tanjiro being 19.

For the last few months, you'd hear rumor after rumor about him working at a "fun house" for adults.

Everyone in school refused to check it out for many reasons. Too many to list off, but no. You. The most curious student of the senior class and school, desperately wanted to know. You knew he had a job, but he never mentioned where it was to anyone. He always found ways around the truth, without making his dumb lying face you loved seeing occasionally.

And so on a Saturday, you dressed up a bit and pulled your purse over your shoulder, looking at yourself in the mirror. It seemed like the right amount to go to a club. A short black dress, dark pantyhose, some black heels, and a small white purse that held your wallet. You quickly pulled your hair up into a cute messy bun, looking at the time. 11. The club closes at one.

You grabbed your phone and keys and headed out the door, on your way to the club that every gossiped sentence mentioned. When you stepped in, you were met with lightning that made it dark, but red, purple, blue. and pink neon lights all over the walls gave it another feel. You walked over to a table, sitting down. A stage with a pole was there, of course, an adult club would have that. A woman in tight clothes was dancing and you blushed, pulling out your phone to scroll through an app, trying not to stare.

Not too long after you started scrolling through the app, footsteps approached you.

"Good evening, would you like a drink?" A familiar voice asked.

You looked up, seeing Tanjiro in a slightly undone and loose suit on, little white cuffs on his wrists. Black bunny ears on his head and money sticking out of a couple of pockets. Tens- no hundreds?

You stared at him in surprise and he stared back with the same surprised look.

"So it is true...." You quietly said out loud.

"Huh?" Tanjiro asked.

You blushed lightly and waved your hand. "Nothing... um, water. Please."

Tanjiro relaxed a bit and nodded, walking away. After a little bit of time, he walked over with two glasses, setting one in front of you and then proceeding to sit across from you.

Well your drink wasn't water.

"Tanjiro," you said in a quieter tone. "I'm not legal drinking age...."

"It's non alcoholic." He smiled.

You took your cup and lightly swished the liquid around. "I thought everything at adult clubs was alcoholic."

Tanjiro shook his head and took a sip of his, leaning on his hand a bit and smiling lightly as you took a drink. "Was it the rumors that we're going around?"

You coughed a bit, choking on the drink a little. "I was curious... I won't say anything though." You said, still coughing a bit. "Aren't you working...?"

Tanjiro shrugged. "I'm actually off now. They don't keep me super late. It's 11:30 now isn't it?" He asked, pointing at your phone.

You looked at the time. "Thirty-five now, but yes."

He smiled again as a light blush grew on his cheeks. "If you don't wanna stay here I could drive you home."

You looked around the room and nodded. "Yeah, It's kind of loud to me in all honesty."