Shinobu X (Sick!)Reader(Requested😷😋)

(Yn)

"Miss Shinobu, I'm back..." I waved, sniffling.

She sighed and started getting into a caninet as always. "Sick?"

I nodded and sat down on a chair, leaning back a bit. I felt so groggy and tired.

"It's been cold. Were you outside for too long last night or did the rain get you this morning?" She asked, pulling a medicine bottle down.

"Both..." I sheepishly grinned, sniffling again.

She shook her head and walked over, holding the back of her hand to my head. "You're running a feever this time."

"I am?" I asked, feeling my head. I'd felt tired, but didn't think I had a fever.

She nodded. "How about you lay down for a bit?"

I nodded and got up, taking a small step before the room started going dark.

(Shinobu)

Yn got up and tried to walk, passing out.

"Yn!" I squeaked, shaking them a bit. "Let me help you, okay?"

Yn opened their eyes a bit, nodding slightly.

I helped them up and started walking, bringing them to a room and helping them sit down on a bed. I reached into my pocket and pulled the medicine bottle out along with a spoon. "Take this alright? Once in the morning and once before bed until you feel better." I said, pouring some onto the spoon.

Yn nodded slightly.

I held the apoon up to their mouth. "Here."

They opened their mouth and I set the spoon in, letting them take the medicine. I removed the spoon and set it on the bedside table. "Why don't you get some rest? I'm gonna go make you something to eat."

(Yn)

I nodded and laid down, watching her leave. She's so sweet. I thought, closing my eyes. I wanna find someone like her in my future... I smiled to myself, falling asleep.

(Timeskip)

I woke up to a tray of food on the bed side table. I guess Shinobu got busy... I thought, eating. I got up afterwards, starting to look around for her. I found her wrapping bandages around a red haird boy's arm.

"I ate." I waved.

Shinobu looked over at me. "You should be resting Yn."

"I wondered where you were...?" I answered, twiddling my thunbs.

Shinobu sighed and smiled, finishing up the boy's arm. She walked over and patted my head. "Let's get you back to bed." She said, starting to lead me away.

I followed. "I'm starting to feel better already!" I smiled, followed by a couple of coughs.

Shinobu giggled and shook her head. "You never stay in bed when I tell you to. You're never gonna get better y'know."

"Oh well." I grinned.

She giggled again and opened the door. As I walked by, she felt my forehead. "I'm gonna get a bowl of cold water and a rag, I'll be right back."

I nodded and sat down on the bed, sighing once she closed the door. I rubbed my hands together a bit. How do I talk to her...?

A few minutes later, Shinobu walked back in the room and over to me, setting the bowl down and ringing out a rag. "Know lay down, this is going on your forehead to help cool you off. And hopefully that fever too." She said.