(Girl?)Muichiro(Requested(sorry for the long wait😅)

A meeting. It was a regular thing. They weren't common, but they had them. Check-ins more like. It was sunny, with a few clouds, breezy, and not very hot out. It was a nice day.

The Hashira were just coming in really, to the mansion.

Obanai, already in his tree, laid back and closed his eyes. "Another check in."

Mitsuri smiled up at him, walking past the tree. "They're always nice though, it's nice to see everyone too!" She giggled.

Obanai crossed his arms a bit as a blush formed under his bandages. "I suppose...."

Shinobu giggled to herself at the interaction, waving at Mitsuri as well.

Tengen and Rengoku arrived at the same time, joking and laughing together as always. They were like this every meeting, but once it began they were serious and professional.

Gyomei, already there, greeted everyone as always. He could tell who was where just by their footsteps in the rocks.

Tomioka was already there as well, having a, for once, decent conversation with Sanami.

"Good afternoon Muichiro." Gyomei said, turning slightly to the light sound of footsteps.

He waved a bit, just walking past and standing where he usually did, crossing his arms a bit.

Shinobu and Mitsuri looked at him for a moment, surprised. He never stood like that, and always greeted Gyomei.

"Muichiro, is everything alright?" Shinobu asked.

"I'm fine." He said.

Shinobu was doubtful, about to ask more questions as Ubuyashiki walked out.

"Good afternoon my children." He smiled, looking at everyone as they bowed. "How is everyone's performance lately?"

"We're all continuing to make progress." Shinobu said as everyone stood again.

Ubuyashiki nodded and looked at Muichiro, who was holding his lower stomach a bit, trying to hide a bit of pain.

"Muichiro, is everything alright?" Ubuyashiki asked. Everyone's attention turned to him, a bit concerned.

"I'm fine, let's just get the check-ins done with.... Everyone's doing fine aren't they?" He asked, a bit snappy.

Everyone exchanged looks of confusion and concern.

"Muichiro, do you need to sit down?" Mitsuri asked.

He shook his head. "I'm just..." He trailed off, sinking to the ground a bit, still holding his lower stomach. Tears stung his eyes a bit, and though he was trying to hide them, everyone knew he was about to cry.

Shinobu walked over and helped him up a bit. "Are you injured?"

"I don't think so...." He said, wiping tears away.

Ubuyashiki looked at Shinobu. Go ahead and take him to the Butterfly Mansion to be taken care of."

Shinobu nodded and left with Muichiro.

Ubuyashiki nodded back and looked to everyone else. "You may all be excused. Good luck on your future missions my children."

Everyone bowed and left, all of them catching up with Shinobu and Muichiro quickly, following them to the mansion.

"Do you think you're catching a cold?" Mitsuri asked.

"If he is then keep him away from me." Obanai said, still following despite that.

Muichiro shook his head again and held his stomach again, sinking to the ground again and  starting to cry.

Tengen walked over and pulled the small boy up, picking him up. "Let's get you inside kid." He said, walking inside.

"Did you eat something bad?" Tomioka asked.

"No." Muichiro shook his head. "It's normal, I just get cramps all the time." He said as Tengen set him down on a bed.

Shinobu thought for a second. "Muichiro, cramps here?" She asked, feeling his lower stomach.

The small boy nodded, laying down on his side.

Mitsuri and Shinobu both exchanged looks for a moment, then back to him.

"Muichiro," Mitsuri asked, kneeling down next to the bed and her knees. "Are you a girl?" She asked quietly.

"No... but... it's hard to explain...." He mumbled.

"What is?" Sanemi asked.

Muichiro glared at him a bit, then curled up a bit more in pain, whining.

Shinobu rubbed his back a bit. "We're you born as a girl?"

He nodded a bit, turning to her. "But I'm a boy though."

"That makes no sense." Sanemi said, crossing his arms.

Tengen turned to him. "Transgender."

"What?" Sanemi asked?

Tengen motioned to Muichiro. He was born a girl, but he feels more like a girl. My parents wouldn't let a girl marry me because she, now he, was trans." He shrugged.

"I knew a girl like that back in my hometown!" Rengoku smiled. "Nice girl too. Very intuitive!"

"I'm still drawing a blank." Sanemi said.

Obanai waved his hand. "I guess I get it but I don't really care." He shrugged.

Gyomei smiled. "I took care of a few trans children before I was a Demon Slayer."

Tomioka shrugged. "I get it. I had a friend who seemed kinda girlish."

"Imaginary?" Shinobu asked.

"No." Tomioka said.

She shrugged.

"... You guys don't hate me for physically being a girl, do you? I'd rather be a boy...."

Mitsuri hugged him. "We don't mind at all! You're perfect no matter what!" She smiled.

Shinobu nodded. "Even if there are people who don't understand or like it, we're your friends. We don't mind if you want to be a boy."

Everyone else nodded, Sanemi now beginning to understand.

Muichiro smiled a bit. "Thank you."

Shinobu nodded and got up. "I'll go grab you some pain medicine."

Mitsuri jumped up and grabbed Obanai's hand. "And we'll go get you some chocolate to munch on. It always helps me." She smiled, running out of the room.

Tengen leaned over to Muichiro a bit and smiled. "Suma's Bisexual so she likes girls and boys. I know it's not the same but I figured it would make you feel a bit more comfortable."

Muichiro nodded a bit and wiped his eyes again, smiling. Thanks for not hating me for it.

A/N:

I really liked this request. I am gender-fluid and pansexual so I understand some of the transgender issues you go through, when I was still questioning, I wondered if I was trans at the time. I told some family members that I wanted to be a boy and they shamed me for it, but that's alright because I had a lot of friends that didn't and still don't mind.

Always remember that you are what you are, no matter if you're trans, nonbinary, asexual, or straight.

You are who you are!