Chapter 03

Nakatulala ako habang humihigop ng kape, nakataas ang isang paa habang kumakain ng breakfast sa bahay ni Daisy. Tanya was having her hangover soup because she was too drunk last night. She was in a VIP room with a guy she met there. Daisy told me she had to wait almost an hour until their couch sex ended.

"Ayos ka lang?" tanong ni Daisy, natatawa. Lumingon na rin sa akin si Tanya. "Sure ka bang papasok ka pa? You don't look alright. You looked tired as hell."

Nagbuntonghininga ako bago muling humigop sa kape. "I am. Kaya ko namang pumasok. Para lang akong may hangover-"

"Sa sex?" nakangising tanong ni Tanya.

The three of us laughed. "Oo. Mas nalasing pa ako ro'n kaysa alak."

Ngumuso siya. "Kanina ka pa tulala, eh. Can't forget him?"

I scoffed. "Can't forget how good he was in bed. I don't care about him."

Tumawa si Daisy bago uminom ng kape. "Did he make you feel like a princess, doing nothing as he pleasures you? Or is he the dominant type that you have to submit to everything he demands?"

I smirked. "I'll never be the submissive one, Miss Softie. I have always been the dominant one in bed." I heaved a deep sigh. "I made him submit to my commands last night before I agreed to have that one-night stand but he was so good, maiisip mo na sana nagpaka-good girl ka na lang para maulit."

Nagtawanan silang dalawa bago kami nagpatuloy sa pagkain.

"So, what's his name? Where is he from?" Tanya asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know and I don't care. Bakit aalamin ko pa? It's just a one-night commitment. It's not going to happen again. The world is big to fucking meet him once again."

Tanya grinned. "Can't wait to find someone who will make you stop doing one-night stands. You know, no-string attached relationships are good too. You've got to have an exclusive man to pleasure you."

Umiling ako nang umiling. "And be in a relationship with them? Be this sweet lovey-dovey here and there? No, thanks."

Tumawa si Daisy. "But Tanya never loved any of them, you know? She only dated men that passed her qualifications. It's like being in a relationship with someone you like, not someone you love. Tanya's commitment policy for herself is to act like a good girlfriend all the time to his boyfriend, but he must never, ever, asked her to cuddle every after sex."

Tumawa ako bago lumingon kay Tanya. "Bakit nga ba? Cuddles after sex are actually good, though."

She scoffed. "No thanks. The last time I wanted cuddles, I was shut down and rejected. So, as a revenge to comfort my rejected horny soul, I've decided do the same to every guy I have sex with."

Napakunot-noo ako bago lumingon sa kan'ya. "Wow, I didn't know that you had a story like that. So, who's that lucky guy that made our Tanya softie?"

She snorted. Daisy chuckled but shrugged.