𝑠𝑖𝑥 ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏᵒᵘᵗ

When you wake up, reality hits you harder than that drug that caused you to fall unconscious in the first place. The room is dark and the only source of light is a single lightbulb. There are no windows. Your body has been placed on a shady looking and smelling carpet and when you look around, you notice a few shelves with different stuff in them. You sit up and start to notice that your head feels a little foggy and your muscles hurt, it's almost similar to a bad hangover. Slowly you stand up and walk to a door where the handle has been removed, so it wasn't of any good use, because it's only openable through a key, which you don't have for obvious reasons. You knock on it, screaming a loud "hey" but when nobody answers or opens it, you aren't surprised either. Shockingly, you don't feel too nervous or scared, probably because of adrenaline and the drugs that still fog your brain.

Slowly, you analyze your surroundings a little more, just in case you find anything useful. The metal shelves are filled with random books and cleaning stuff, as well as toilet paper, cans and a few boxes. It has to be a storage room of some sort, nothing that isn't unusual. You still wonder where exactly you are though, Jerome doesn't just have access to any storage room. For fucks sake, he broke out of Arkham after all. So he probably planned this all along, at least you believe that.

While you sit back on the carpet and lean your backside against the wall, you close your eyes and try to make out the noises around you. Clearly some are natural noises a house causes, like the ventilation machine in the storage room you are in. Others on the other hand come from the other side of the door. You are not able to make out a lot, but it's clear that the voice belongs to nonother than Jerome himself.

"Fuck. Yes, I know it was impulsive, but I made sure that she isn't aware of her surroundings." He yells at someone, but the other person is not talking as loud as the clearly angered Jerome, so you are not able to make out what he answered.

"Still, you said that we could get everything we desire and I desire her." It's silent and you feel your heartbeat fasten when he moves closer to the door.

"Love is a dangerous-" Now you do hear the other person speak and it's definitely a male. But Jerome's amused cackle over tunes it easily.

"Oh, I don't love her. I want her to release some stress." For a moment it's silent.

"Or would you rather, I'd leave it out on the cleaning ladies?" You feel your breath caught up in your throat and your fingernails scratch into your own palms, you are nervous and scared, confused as well. The two men talk for another minute, agreeing on something you can't make out. In fact you are happy not to know it.

"Alright, ten minutes." When you hear the door unlocking, you lay back down in a rush and pretend to be asleep. Relying on other senses than your sight, you try to calm down your breath, when you hear Jerome closing the door, locking it and walking up to you. His body kneels down to your level and when a hand slowly brushes over your waist, down to your hip, you flinch. A great mistake.