𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 ᵖᵉⁿⁿʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ

Since Jerome killed his mother two days ago things have changed

Since Jerome killed his mother two days ago things have changed. First of all it is more calming around Jerome's household and he himself is a lot more chilled as well. Your father on the other hand got more nervous with every passing hour. Whenever you returned from Jerome's trailer he would ask you, if Lila came back yet. Your answer only left him more disappointed every time. While you don't really understand his taste in women, you still feel sorry for him and his loss. Things would change in the upcoming future, you're sure about it. Secondly is the way he treats you since this day. You are ashamed of what you let happen in his shower two days ago. While you did not have sex with him, the moment was still intimate. He hugged you to his body and jerked himself off against the wall cursing and groaning into your ear. You were not entirely disgusted, that's for sure. It helps that he is attractive and, you hate to admit it, manipulative. His charisma really tempts you to forget what he did to his own mother. It really weirds you out though.

You found yourself wandering off into empty spaces, constantly thinking about the murder. The past two days left you in disbelief of Jerome's actions, especially after what you did in the shower. You sat on your bunk bed, reading a book when someone knocked on the door of your trailer. She didn't even bother to get up, because her dad already did, hurrying through the trailer with heavy steps. It's clear that he drank again, he does this more often recently, since Lila's sudden 'disappearance' to be specific. You also already know who's knocking, the soft voice of the person confirms your suspicions.
"Oh, Jerome!" You hear your dad's loud voice lulling. "Hello Mr. (Y/L/N). Is your daughter here?" You close your eyes and let a heavy breath escape you. Of course he would ask for you. He can't control you when you're not with him. You open your eyes just when your dad rips open the curtain that separates your part of the trailer from the rest.
"Jerome wants to see you." He comments bored. He walks off, not even bothering to wait for your reply. You put a piece of paper into your book and leave it on your bed, while you climb down the ladder. It's not high, not at all, you usually could care less to use it, though right now you try to spare some time. Making your way to the door, you lean against it and look up to him, bitterness in your stare.
"I got us the literature." Jerome holds up two books in a casual way and smiles proudly, like he expects you to kiss his feed or something.
"Nice. Thanks." You reply simply and wait for him to add something like 'wanna come over'. Instead he doesn't say anything, not even a laugh.
"Do you need anything else?" You know that your question might strike him as rude, but right now you are in your home and he is invading it.
"Why of course. Wanted to show you the new album I bought. Do you want to come over and listen to it together?" You swallow deeply. By now you know that look in his creepy beautiful eyes. You slowly move your head up and down, while you grab your coat.
"But only for an hour. I need to get ready for the show later." The glistening twinkle in his eyes should have made you regret your decision.
"Of course." His answer is way more polite and understanding, than you would have expected it to be, which makes you worry a tiny bit more, about what exactly he has planned. You take your bag, were you already prepared your costume in, and throw it over your shoulder, leaving with a quick "see you later" directed to your father, who already went back to drink away his sadness.