24 | over

NEVARRO, OUTER-RIM

NEVARRO, OUTER-RIM

'Sorry for the remote rendezvous, Mando, but things have gotten complicated since you were last here. It appears that introductions are in order. It seems we've both provided a security detail.' When all Mando does is simply stare at him, Greef clears his throat as he continues, 'I recommend the shock trooper guards the ship. These lava fields are lousy with Jawas.'

'She's coming with me.'

'But the town is now run by ex-Empire. If a Rebel Dropper is with us, they'll all get their hackles up.' He chuckles looking at his three bounty hunters he's brought with him.

Mando doesn't falter as he looks down at them, 'She's coming.'

He huffs, nodding his head, 'Fine. Fine. At least cover your tattoo. No need to flaunt it.' He clasps his hands together rubbing them slightly as he grins, 'Now, where is the little one?'

The pram moves forward and from atop of the Burg Kenny is sharing with Mando she rests her hand on the small blaster attached to her thigh. Mando raises his hand between them, telling her not to do anything as they watch the pram hiss open, the kid staring up at Greef.

'So, this little bogwing is what all the fuss was about. What a precious little creature. I can see why you didn't want to harm a hair on its wrinkled little head."'

'Put him back.' Kenny demands after he holds him out a little too long. He glances up at her but when he's met with her glare and dark eyes he quickly puts the kid back in the pram, his grin dropping as he coughs.

'Well, I'm glad this matter will be put to rest once and for all.' He says, turning to his bounty hunters as he tries to act as if he wasn't just intimidated by the woman, 'The sun drops fast on Nevarro. We can walk for a spell, camp out at the riverbank, then make our way into town at first light.'

⋆⭒˚。⋆☾⋆⭒˚。⋆