We're Mokke...?

~~Extra 9~~

.......................................................

Y/n watches a Mokke put its ears to Yashiro's head. "What are you doing...?"

The Mokke shushes her and continues.

She hums, furrowing her eyebrows. Then, arms wrap around her. "Whatcha doin', love?" 

She looks at Hanako for a sec, then back to the Mokke. "Nothing... Hey, you know what it's doing?" She points at it.

He removes his arms and floats next to them, shaking his head. "No?" He shakes the daikon. "Yashiro. Yashiro... Hello-?"

She grumbles. "Mokke... Mokke..."

Y/n gets up and walks to the three, slightly shaking her friend. "Nene Yashiro, do you read?"

"Ugh..."

Y/n frowns, looking at the Mokke, Hanako following. "What are you doing?" He repeats the question she asked.

This time, it turns to him with a dark face. "Brainwashing."

Both their eyes widen.

"Wh-Stop!" Y/n snatches the Mokke away, Yashiro almost instantly darting up. "NO!!" She looks around and when she spots Y/n, she clings onto her. "Y/NNN!! I had the weirdest dream!! I turned into a Mokke, and they started..." She trails off, before looking at Hanako. "Are we all made of Mokke?! Will we all turn into one?! WAS THAT EVEN A DREAM?!"

Y/n raises an eyebrow and glances at Hanako before dropping the Mokke in her hands. "Yashiro, we aren't made of Mokke."

She stops and looks at her. "Are you sure...? B-But how would you know!"

"Like Y/n said, we aren't made of Mokke. You're being delusional. How about you go home and rest, okay?" Hanako asks, Y/n nodding.

Yashiro lets go of Y/n. "Okay... So no bathroom duty?"

"Nope. You can go, I'll do it myself."

"Ok... See you!"

They both wave and watch her walk away.

However, unbeknownst to her, the two shrunk into little rabbits. One wearing a seal and hat, the other wearing a bow and moon crescent broach on the school uniform bow. They both scurry away with each other, the actual Y/n and Hanako in the bathroom, playing Uno with each other and other Mokke. 

The real Y/n sighs. "When's Yashiro coming? I don't wanna clean aloneee!!"

Hanako shrugs. "What's so wrong with cleaning? It's not that bad~?"

Y/n sighs. "But it is with you."

"Hey! You know you love me, you can't deny it. You like my company!" He crosses his arms.

"Mhm, whatever you say, loveable dork." She gets up.

"See?! Loveable." He sticks out his tongue childishly before looking at the Mokke and cards.

.......................................................

383 words

2:37 PM 9/25/22

This doesn't feel finished, but I'd continue on until it's like a thousand words, so we're doing this lol. Buh-bye~!