School Mystery Job Interview

~~Extra 6~~

.......................................................

This is a story of a somewhat fun toilet cleaning day.

Both girls walk into the bathroom.

"Darling~!"
"Hanako~!"
They both sing in unison, confused when they don't see him on the window sill.

"Ugh... Girls... He- HELP ME!!"

Then, the stall slammed open, revealing the pink rabbits swallowing the spirit whole.

"HANAKO?!" They both exclaim, Y/n pulling Hanako from the clutches of the Mokke.

Yashiro bends down to the rabbits. "What's wrong?" She tilts her head. "Is Hanako bullying you?"

Y/n fixes his collar, scrunching her nose up at the wet cloth. "Your clothes are wet..." She mutters, Hanako nodding.

When Hanako heard Yashiro, he instantly perked up. "HUH?! No matter how you view it, I'm the one being bullied!"

"Though usually it's the other way 'round.." Y/n trails off, getting hugged by the male apparition. 

"We didn't bully him!" A Mokke exclaims.

"Didn't!" Another confirms.

"We just wanted to kill him."

The female teens sweatdrop.

"We wanna become a school mystery."

"If we kill a school mystery, we will become one."

Yashiro tilts her head. "You want to become a school mystery?"

"We do." It nods.

"We will burn him to death using hugs."

Y/n shakes her head at the small rabbits. "You aren't going to kill him, or anyone for that matter."

Yashiro picks up a few rabbits and turns to the wonders. "So why won't you let them become a mystery?"

Hanako places his hands in his pockets. "It's true there are open spots for mysteries, but..." He looks at the Mokke. "You're gonna do something bad, right?"

One Mokke holding a small dagger shakes its head to the best of its ability. "We won't."

"We won't." Another holding a gun repeats.

One cocks a gun. "We will be good school mystery."

"Eh... You aren't too convincing." Y/n mutters.

*

Next thing Y/n knew, her boyfriend and best friend dressed up for an interview, while she sweatdrops, somehow wearing a formal outfit herself, like a work outfit while she sat on the left of Hanako.

"What's happening...?"

"Shh..." He slightly pulls down his glasses. "Well then, start with an introduction."

Four Mokke are set on two different seats, two Mokke per chair as they wear ties. "We are Mokke." One announces.

"We are, we are."

Hanako nods. "What are your positive traits?"

They all turn to one another, then their eyes start sparkling.

"We are very cute!"

"Very healing!"

"Very good!"

"Do our best!"

Yashiro turns to Hanako. "What do you think?"

"Why would we need a cute school mystery when we already have one?" He asks, gesturing to Y/n. The Mokke all gasp, obviously offended. Y/n sweatdrops. "What are your motives?" She asks, trying to change the subject.

The Mokke forget about what the male had said, and looked at her. One's face darkens. "We want to destroy this school."

Hanako stares at them. "Can I just deny you already...?"

"That was a joke!" Another Mokke sweatdrops, holding candy. "Here, have candy."

"A-Are you sure?" Yashiro asks.

"We want to destroy the world!"

Then, a loud clank rang through the room. They had been denied.

"We just wanted to be a school mystery..." The Mokke cried. "Just wanted to be a mystery..."

"Just wanted..."

Yashiro turns to the spirits. "Well, the Mokke have some good points, too."

"Well.... They're cute, but..." Hanako starts.

"They seem a bit dangerous..." Y/n finishes, looking at the pink creatures.

"That's not true!" One says.

"We aren't."

"We won't hurt people."

Y/n crosses her arms. "Okay? If that's true then why?"

"We will destroy the school and make a field of candy."

"And we will make the humans work!"

Y/n furrows her eyebrows. "Yikes..."

"We will make the fields nice!" A Mokke cries.

"We can even release music, as well!" It holds up a CD to Hanako. "Here's a CD!"

Hanako crosses his arms in an X. "C'mon, just give it up~."

"I know! If you want candy, why not make some?" Yashiro interjects.

"Make...?" The Mokke repeats.

Y/n nods. "Right! Like Tsuchigomori. He made hard candy once for class!" She turns to her boyfriend.

"Oh! Maybe if we ask him, he'll make us some!" Hanako smiles, hitting his fist on his palm.

**

Tsuchigomori sits at a desk, suddenly hearing a rapid rumbling sound. "Hm?" He hums. "Is that a tremor?"

Then, the door bursts open with millions of Mokke running toward him. He screams, all three of the teens looking toward his way, then at each other. May Tsuchigomori rest in piece.

He was released after being forced to make thousands of candy :)

.......................................................

698 words

2:52 PM 9/5/22