🌧️𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭'𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 "𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾."🌧️

~~Oneshot 1~~

Requester: No one
Genre: Angst :(

.......................................................

~'~'~'~

"Amane!" Said male raises an eyebrow and turns around, then gets tackled by a girl the same height as him, both tumbling to the ground.

"Whoa, Y/n!"

She looks up. "I'm sorry... But! I made something for you." She gets up and digs around her backpack for an object, and pulls it out revealing a bracelet. "It isn't made very well, but..." She trails off, showing him.

He shakes his head with a smile. "No! It's wonderful. Thank you, Y/n."

She grins softly. "Yaaay! Thank you~!" She exclaims then takes his right hand, placing the bracelet on his wrist. "There. Now you'll have something to always remember me by." She gives him a closed eye smile.

--------------

"Y/n, are you okay?"

The girl perks up and turns to the voice. "Huh?" She turns back to the ground. "Oh, yeah. I'm okay. Why?" She asks with a smile.

Amane frowns, studying her features. "...No reason..." He looks at his lunch box. What's up with her lately..?

--------------

Y/n walks past the brunette, him quickly following. "Y/n, what's going on? For the past few weeks, you've been acting down. You're also getting bruises and cuts. Can I know why?"

She stops and turns toward him with a small smile, her eyes duller then before. "I've just been pretty clumsy lately, no big deal. I'm a big klutz." She responds, then turns back around. "Anyways, we better hurry up, right?"

--------------

Amane quickly grabs her wrist. "Y/n. Answer me. Who's doing this to you?"

The girl frowns and whips toward him. "Why would you care? You've never told me where you get your bruises and cuts from, so why would I? Leave me alone..." She snaps, her voice lowering by the end feeling guilt.

She turns back around. The boy lets go of her wrist, allowing her to leave.

--------------

"Hey... Y/n? I know you're not in a great mood... But... I have something for you..." Amane shyly places a (f/c) box in front of her.

Her dull (e/c) eyes fall from him to the box, slight interest getting  the better of her. After a bit of silence, Amane slightly shifts. "You can open it."

She slowly grabs the box and opens it, her eyebrows raising in surprise.

"It's not much, but I wanted to make something for you to remember me, much as you made me this bracelet. I hope you like it..." He trails off, messing with the bracelet placed on his right wrist.

Y/n smiles softly and takes the pearl bracelet in her hands and slides it on her (left/right) wrist. She then stands and hugs Amane. "Thank you."

He nods, a slight blush on his cheeks. "Y-Yeah... No problem."

She softly giggles and pulls away, the same color on her face as well.

---------------

"Hey, Amane. Y/n told me to give this to you a while ago." A student says, handing him a small letter. He raises an eyebrow and takes it. "Alright, thanks."

He then looks at the envelope and opens it, taking the paper from inside carefully scanning the words.

Dear Amane,
I know you're thinking "Why is she handing me a letter when she could just talk to me?" Well, good question. I guess I wanted this to be less saddening on the both of us before I go? Anyway, I just wanted to say, thank you for being my friend throughout all those years. I truly enjoyed spending my time with you, and even Tsukasa when he did. I hope you enjoyed hanging out with me as much as I did. You've brightened my day up, just by smiling at me. No matter how much I felt as if I needed to cry, you always found a way to make me laugh, even if you yourself were hurting, and I envy that. But... Besides the point, I've been having a rough time at home lately. My father came back, as you know, but he's been very... Violent? I guess. He's been treating us like garbage, that's where my cuts have came from. I only wanted to come clean to you. I made this letter to tell you... I love you. And I always have. I hope you'll forget about me and move on. Tell Tsukasa I'll miss him, same with my lil sis and Mom. (Dad can rot in hell.) I'll miss you. Goodbye.
-Yours truly, Y/n

P.S. Tell Tsukasa he's still a candy-eating addict. Might as well buy a whole f-ing candy factory if he's that in love.

Amane's eyes widened after reading it. "What does she mean...? Is it what I'm thinking? God, I hope not..." He sighs slightly, pink dusted on his cheeks as he folds the paper back up, placing it in his pocket.

***

Amane sits on his bed, reading an astronomy book while every once in a while flinching in pain. Then, his mom comes through his door. He puts the book down and looks at her questioningly.

"Amane, dear... It's about Y/n."

His eyes widen. "What about her?"

"She was found hanging herself..." He could tell it even hurt his mom by the tone of his voice.

His eyes widened, tears forming in his eyes. "Wh-What..." He looks down.

"I'm sorry." His mother apologizes, walking to him and enveloping him into a hug.

"If only I said I love you too..."

.......................................................

899 words

11:25 PM 8/17/22

Okay... You are all probably like 'this isn't how the backstory was in the book?' I know it's not, so don't actually think it is. Plus, let's just say for the actual storyline, Y/n's dad left when Haruto was like 2? Maybe? Yeah- anyways. Have a good day :)