Chaotic Toilet Gang

~~Extra 4~~

.......................................................

"Have you heard? About this school's seven mysteries...? It is a strange tale. Mystery number seven, and the girl who's friends with his assistant... You don't know? I'll tell you a little bit, then. The story of that girl, those around her, and what their lives were like..."

"Is this a scary story?"

"Nope! Well, some parts are scary... But also happy! Like this one..."

~

Yashiro helps mop the floor while groaning. "Yesterday I helped clean toilets, today I'm helping... Tomorrow I'll help clean... Clean, clean, clean.... Why do I have to be a good friend!!"

Y/n frowns and looks at her friend. "Yashiro, you don't have to help clean if you don't want to." She says as Hanako lets go of her.

"No!! I will!"

"If you say so..." She goes back to mopping.

Hanako hugs himself with a grin. "Always saying such things... It's hard for me, too, y'know?"

Yashiro turns around. "Why do you look so happy?"

"Sorry, sorry, but... This is payment until you find out what you want for a wish. You gotta at least clean some toilets. Anyways," He starts digging through his pocket. "I thought of some things so you could at least have fun."

""Fun"...?" Yashiro repeats.

Y/n raises a brow at him as he takes out a piece of paper.

'Kamome Academy summer toilet daikon festival
1. Make daikon perfume
2. Daikon-bobbing in toilets
3. Give daikons to Mokke
4. Yashiro has daikon legs.'

"Hanako..." Y/n mutters.

Yashiro throws him on the ground and pokes him harshly with the mop handle.

"Ow, ow!! You don't have to be so rough... It's hard for me, too...!"

"WHY DO YOU STILL LOOK SO HAPPY?!"

***

"How to have fun while cleaning toilets?" Aoi asks with a finger on her chin. "If you did it with the person you like, it'll be fun."

Akane showed up in the background, holding a sign with her name. "That's right Ao!!"

***

Yashiro grins. "So, I brought Kou with us!"

"Us?" Both supernaturals question.

Then, Teru comes in with his katana, his facial features holding a deadly grin.

Hanako shrieks. Then, Teru runs up to him, blocking him from leaving with one of his legs. 

"SWITCH! SWITCH! SWITCH! SWITCH!" The ghostly male frantically exclaimed, then turn to the girls. "Y/n, Yashiro, help me!!"

Yashiro's eyes gleam. "I can see him up close..."

Y/n blinked, scared for him, but not wanting to get in the way of the scary guy.

"HELPPPPP!!!"

After Teru let him out of the position, he ran to another part of the bathroom and turned to the exorcist desperately. "PLEASE LEAVE!! JUST GO HOME!"

"H-Hey..." Kou weakly retorts.

Hanako moves to behind the kid. "Kid, what's happening? Didn't you save me? You breaking promises?"

"It- It's okay, Hanako! We're here to help clean!" Kou assures, slightly putting up his hands.

Hanako furrows his eyebrows. "LIES!! Then why's he carrying a katana?!"

"Kou's words are true, number seven. It isn't like I'm here to fight." He sheaths his sword, then turns to the teen with a menacing smile, shivers going down both supernatural's backs. "I've come to simply get rid of all trash..."

"SEE?! HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME! HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!"

__

Hanako places his arms in an 'X' shape while looking at Yashiro, his eyes wide and blank. "That guy's trying to get rid of me, he's banned."

"Ehh..." Yashiro mumbles.

"Not "Ehh", The main character of this book almost died!"

Y/n deadpanned and Hanako speared her a glance. "One of the mains..." He corrected.

"But if Teru isn't here, cleaning toilets is just boring." Yashiro sighs.

"Oh! I have an idea!" Y/n exclaims, then pulls out a picture of (character). "Just fall in love with this person instead!"

"Huh?" Yashiro looks at her, then the paper. "That's... For me, impossible." She deadpans, holding up her hand.

Y/n sadly looks at her, then the paper. "Aw... But they're cute..."

Hanako blinks, then looks at her. "What?! You favoring them over me?!"

"I- maybe...." Y/n mumbles.

Hanako's jaw drops, then he crosses his arms. "That's it. No more sleepovers with Yashiro, or anyone for that matter. They're corrupting your brain."

Y/n furrows her brows. "WHAT?! You can't do that!"

"Watch me."

"But that's not fair--!"

Y'know... I'd rather watch them fight then have nothing to watch. Yashiro thinks, watching the couple. Hehe...