Playlist

Running Up That Hill - Halocene

"And if I only could, I'd make a deal with God and I'd get him to swap our places. Be running up that road, be running up that hill, be running up building"
*this song was inspired by the chapter 'I Won't Say I'm in Love' when Buck got stuck under the firetruck. yes i am aware that's not the original artist, but this band made it sound soooo beautiful*

Anxiety - Simple Plan

"Anxiety is killing me, all of these expectations are shaking up my sanity. I'm getting so tired of faking now, It's all so much that I can't breathe; There must be something wrong with me, reality is killing me. It's giving me anxiety."

Iris - Natalie Taylor

"And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken - I just want you to know who I am."

Believe in Me - Demi Lovato

"I don't want to be afraid, I want to wake up feeling beautiful today. And know that I'm okay 'cause everyone's perfect in an usual way, so see, I just want to believe in me"

Break Free - Ariana Grande

"This is the part when I say I don't want ya, I'm stronger than I've been before. This is the part when I break free - 'cause I can't resist it no more"

Fireflies - Owl City

"I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'cause everything is never as it seems"

OK to Not be OK - Demi Lovato (ft. Marshmellow)

"Feeling like your life's an illusion and lately, you're secluded. Thinking you'll never get your chance, feeling like you got no solution, it's only 'cause you're human. No control, it's out of your hands! When you're high on emotion and you're losing your focus, and you feel too exhausted to pray. Don't get lost in the moment or give up when you're closest, all you need is somebody to say"

Hello - Adele

"Hello from the other side! I must've called a thousand times to tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done. But, when I call, you never seem to be home. Hello from the outside! At least I can say that I've tried to tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart. But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore..."

Lost - Linkin Park

"Just a scar somewhere down inside of me, something I cannot repair. Even though it will always be, I pretend it isn't there (this is how I feel). I'm trapped in yesterday (this is how it will be) where the pain is all I know and I'll never break away (can't break free) 'cause when I'm alone. I'm lost in these memories, living behind my own illusion. Lost all my dignity, living inside my own confusion."