Dilemma

Allison was sitting in her red 2018 Toyota 4Runner as she sat behind another car at a red light

Allison was sitting in her red 2018 Toyota 4Runner as she sat behind another car at a red light. She was on her way to check on Maddie and Chimney at the hospital, it had been a couple of days since Maddie's incident with her ex-husband that Buck was worried about her. Allison did her best to keep comforting Buck for the last couple days but - it was awkward to do so.

Knocking herself out of her thoughts, the phone began ringing and she answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey Ali, how are you?"

"Oh, hey, dad, I'm good. Just uh... trying to get to my job," Allison begins driving again. "How are you? I keep getting calls about mom. Is she okay?"

"Honestly? Yeah, she was just in the hospital for a Cholecystectomy. She just had a small surgery. No need to worry."

Letting out an annoyed sigh, Allison doesn't take her eyes off the road. "I don't know why they made it seem like she was dying."

"You know them," Her dad spoke with a curt sigh of annoyance. "Anything to get money out of you and me."

Allison was shocked a bit. "Did you leave them?"

"Pretty much. I couldn't handle it anymore, they're all too much the same," She could just imagine the shrug he was doing right now. "I'm actually on my way to Los Angeles to stay at a house near you. I'll be there within a half hour"

Allison smiles a little bit. This man was another man she could trust because he never blamed her for anything. Sure he was her step-father, but she always saw him as her actual father since her father was no where to be found. His name was Elliot Morrow.

"I'll see you so-" before she could finish, a car rammed straight into her.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

"My daughter was just in a car accident and she's not responding, send help!"

Fire department One Eighteen was on the scene and saw the 4Runner with a smashed front and flipped over. Buck and Eddie immediately knew that car as they both rush over and see Allison sitting there, trapped. Blood gushing from her head and mouth, some cuts and bruises on her body.

"Ali!" Eddie calls and leans in and touches her neck, trying to feel for a pulse. "Hermana, can you hear me?"

A groan escapes her lips gently as she tries to open her eyes but a grunt leaves her lips. "It's to damn bright..."

"Hermana, do you know where you are?"

Allison looks over and they could see a huge bruise forming on her cheek. While she's looking around, panic sets in and she begins freaking out.

"Ali, Ali, it's okay. Calm down." Buck assures her touching her arm.

"I didn't see it coming. I - I swear..." Alison sputters out confused as she continues looking around. "Eddie, Buck, get me out of here!"