Losing Grip

Allison was sitting on her couch with her laptop on her lap while she edited the photos she took after the earthquake

Allison was sitting on her couch with her laptop on her lap while she edited the photos she took after the earthquake. Her thigh hurt a little bit as did her arm but nothing she couldn't handle. Allison heard a knock at her door, and she looked at the clock on her table seeing it was eleven thirty in the morning, as she wondered who it was, she put her laptop on the coffee table and slowly got up groaning in pain a little bit.

Another knock was heard, and she sighs a little bit. "I'm on my way, can you calm down a little bit." Allison walks to the door and opens it and is immediately engulfed around her waist in a hug. Blinking a little bit as she looks down and then smiles widely. "Well, hello to you, Christopher! How's my little man doing?"

Christopher chuckles while looking up at her while she rubs his head. "I'm doing well today." She rubs his head again and moves so he steadily walks into her apartment. Allison then turns seeing Eddie and Buck behind him.

A frown crosses her lips as she turns and walks off and smiles at Chris. Buck frowned while Eddie chuckles and looks at him.

"I get the feeling she doesn't like me very much," Buck whispers to him.

"She's like that with every guy she meets," Eddie states with a curt shrug. "Don't take it personally. She is friendly."

Allison rolls her eyes upon hearing the conversation behind her while Eddie and Buck walk into her apartment whole Allison looks at Christopher.

"What game would you like to play, Christopher?"

"Do you have my favorite racing game?"

Allison grins. "You think I would get rid of that game, buddy? You're the only one who kicks my butt at it."

Christopher laughs a little bit while Allison set it up and gave him the controller. "Can you make your infamous steak mac and cheese?"

"For you Christopher, anything."

Allison rubs his head once more as he turns to the TV and begins to walk into her kitchen and grabbed the cold steak she had made and a pan to start boiling the macaroni. Buck and Eddie walk into the kitchen and watch her.

"What have you been doing today?" questioned Eddie looking at her.

Allison shrugs. "Finishing off the photos from the earthquake and looking at the... news..."

Eddie frowns and watches her as she composed herself and began stirring the macaroni. Buck was confused. "The news?"

"Yeah, the news, gotta problem with it?" Allison snapped at Buck without meaning to. Eddie frowns as she takes a deep breath and looks his way. "Sorry, Buck. It's a touchy subject..." Allison takes a deep breath.

"Still nothing?"

Allison shakes her head while whispering. "I've pretty much given up hope that they will never be found. They've just up and disappeared..."