More Than Me

*TW: TALK ABOUT UNALIVING*

Allison and Buck were sitting in the apartment enjoying the day off they had with one another. It was an hour before they take their morning jog with Mocha. Allison suggested it might be good for him especially with his leg and she made sure to confirm it with his doctor before even doing anything. Sure, it's been more than three months with it that it should be fine but-- she didn't want to risk it.

Mocha then started pacing, Allison looks down and gently smiles getting up and stretching. She looks to Buck who was staring at the blank TV in front of him. She chuckles walking up to him and touched his shoulder making him lightly jump.

"Whoa there, Tiger." Allison spoke with a smile leaning down and leaned on his shoulder. "I thought I was gonna be the one to be scared. Come on, Mocha's ready to go."

Buck chuckles and pecks her cheek as she leans up and he stands and grabs the leash from the table and hooks it to Mocha. Mocha paces a little bit and follows them to the door. Allison opens it and then sees a package there, Mocha sniffs it and wags her tail.

"Did you order something?"

"No, did you?"

"No..." Allison brings it up and sees it from one of her friends in Austin. A smile graces her face and puts it on the table next to the door and Buck looks down seeing it. "It's from TK in Austin, he's sending me little knick-knacks for our apartment. Figured I'd like them."

Buck chuckles and nods as they both leave and lock the door and begin their jog.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

When they were done jogging, they made it to the park and sat down to take a breather. Mocha sat down beside Allison and was panting, Allison brought out a water bottle, leaning it down while Mocha began drinking it. Buck was drinking his water while Allison grabbed the water bottle with her other hand and began drinking a little bit. 

When Mocha was done, Mocha lays down while continuing panting. Allison finishes her drink, and so did Buck and they both pant a little bit.

"We need to go jogging more often," Buck admits while squinting his eyes from the fall sun blaring down on them. "It's starting to get chilly."

"It's nicer to job than in the blaring heat like summer," 

"You got me on that," Buck agrees with a nod and a chuckle.

Allison chuckles a little bit and stands up doing some stretches. Buck watches her and then sees her standing up and stretches her back. Mocha continues panting while looking around.

"So, when's the trial with Daniel?"

Allison paused in her stretches and looks ahead, trying to think. Didn't Kim remind her when she was going to trial for them.