Chapter 33

ANYA GOT A CALL FROM THE GIRLS   to come to a nearby safe house that the girls from the winx suite were in and she rushed over instantly

When she walked in, she gasped at the sight in front of her. She held Sasha in the baby carrier next to her, looking down at the baby and then back at the woman in front of her.

"Hello old friend," the woman said and Anya shook her head, shocked that Farah was here.

Aisha walked over and Anya handed Sasha to the girl before running over to her best friend, engulfing her in a hug.

She wanted to cry. She sensed that something was off about her but she didn't care, just wanting to hold her friend again.

"You're back," she said, her words slightly muffled through the hug.

Farah pulled away, "Not really, just my spirit," she explained, "Do you want to sit and talk,"

They sat down, Anya looking down at Sasha who was fast asleep in the baby carrier.

"So I guess we've got to talk about this," Anya said, gesturing to the little girl.

Farah chuckled, "I always knew you two would end up together and have your own family, I just didn't think it'd take so long," she joked.

Anya explained everything that had happened, her surprise pregnancy after Sauls imprisonment, the rules Rosalind reimplemented and the last few weeks.

"I'm glad to hear you and Saul are together again," she said, a sad smile on her face, "I'm just sorry that i wasn't there with you,"

Anya nodded her head. It was the first time she really thought about how much farah was missing. She had been present in her life and now they would never see each other again.

"And you've got to promise me that you will tell Sky the next time you see him, he deserves to know how wonderful his mother is," she said, placing a hand on Anyas shoulder.

Anya nodded, sniffling, she knew she had to do it but she was scared that he would reject her. That he would freak out and hate her.

"He's my son, and I shouldn't be scared to tell him," she agreed, pursing her lips together, "But why is it so hard?"

Farah sighed, "Because you don't want to ruin what you have, but you won't. I promise you that Sky will accept you," she explained.

"Yeah," Anya said, wiping away a stray tear, "Lets head back to the group,"

She said, standing up and picking up the baby carrier before walking back to the other room with the girls.

"How did you manage to do this?" Anya asked the girls, ignoring the tears that wanted to spill over her cheeks.

"We fed it the last bit of the dragon flame from the convergence crystal," Flora explained, a smile on her face.

Musas face scrunched up, "That's super weird right. That your spirit were in there," Musa said.

"When I realised what Roslaund wad going to do. I called on the natural world. I owe you all one last goodbye," Farah explained.

They all listened to her explanation, knowing that something bad had happened there.

"Life is precious bit so is death. I did not survive rosalinds attack but I can give you one final lesson," she said.

She looked at the group of girls, they all meant a lot to her and she wanted to make sure they were all okay without her.

"You're all fairies, this lessons for all of you, including you Anya. When I was your headmistress I shielded you and believed positive emotions was the cornerstone of magic, but Rosalind believed the opposite," She said.

Anya nodded her head, she agreed with it, she knew how difficult Rosalinds training was.

"To unlock true magic, you must make peace with all your emotions. There is beauty and power in all of it. I'm so proud of each of you," she explained.

She really was proud of all of them for everything. She was proud of the girls strength and unity and she was proud of Anya for everything that she had accomplished

"Bloom, shall we take a walk," Farah said and the two walked off together.

"I think we should go back and check on the school, get some more Amalgym," Flora explained.

Muss nodded, "I agree, and I can go with her," she said.

Anya walked over, placing a hand on her shoulder, "You've got this, and when it all goes back to normal, I promise to train you," she said.

Musa grinned, "Then I'll definitely be coming back," she said.

"You girls be safe okay," Anya called out as the two walked away.

Aisha, Bloom, Stella, Terra and Anya walked over to the cliff where Bloom and Farah were sitting, watching the sun set over the school.

Farah turned around, standing up ad she looked at the girls, a sad smile on her face as she realised her time was up.

"Goodbye my friend," Farah said to Anya before looking at the girls, "You all know what to do,"

They all pulled her in for a hug, the group crying as they held onto Farah.

When they stepped back, she vanished, a smile on her face as she faded away into the distance. This was a battle they'd have to fight on their own.

☆☆☆

SAUL AND THE OTHER SPECIALISTS prepared to break into the house where all of the blood witches, Saul leading them as they stood by the bushes.

He took a deep breath, thinking about everything that was at stake. He thought of his family, how he was leaving behind his daughter, the love of his life and a boy he saw as his son.

But this was what he was fighting got. Saul took another deep breath before giving the command, the group rushing towards the house.

They break through the door, climbing the creaky steps of the house. But it wad empty.

Saul swore under his breath, "They knew we were coming," He said, everyone looked around in defeat.

1117 words