•|Extra Chapter 01|•

•______________•

And even if I was to turn back time,
I would have chosen you again and again
Without any remorse,
without any hesitance”

•______________•

Soft footsteps echoed across the corridors as the elderly figure moved with slow stable steps.

She set the white shawl on her head and fixed her glasses on the bridge of her nose before turning towards the housemaid,
"Beta, ye bachay kahaan Hain, dikh nahi rahay"?

The housemaid stopped near the staircase beside her,
"Sahab aur bibi g lounge main hi hnge. Main apko ooper chor aaun Amma g"?

The elderly figure immediately shook her head with a soft smile,
"Not at all child. I'll go myself. Ap bus chai ka aik cup pila dain beta g".

The housemaid smiled nodding her head before leaving.

A soft sigh left her lips as she began walking upstairs taking the support of railings.
Once reaching upstairs, she took the hallway leading towards the lounge.

Just when she stepped inside the hall, her feet came to a halt and orbs widened the size of saucers as utter dumbfoundedness touched her frame.

There they sat on the carpeted floor with a dozen of skin products scattered around them.

"Hadeed, will this mask moisturize my skin"?
Malaika who was checking a new box of face masks asked with a small pout adorning her cute face.

Hadeed replied while pressing the white mask on his face pressing the sides firmly while looking in the small mirror stand placed on the glass table,
"Ofcourse it will sweetheart. Let me tell you, it has the extracts of aloevera and citrus fruits too, it's also rich in vitamin C, hence it'll not only moisturize but also nourish your skin giving it a radiant and bright glow".

Malaika reluctantly spoke gazing down at the masks,
"But what if it damages my skin? What will I do than"?

Hadeed turned after successfully fixing the mask on his face,
"It won't sweetheart. It has very low allergic content. Dikhayen mujhe, main apki help kerta hn".

He took the pack taking out the mask and carefully pasting it on her face fixing it properly .

Satisfied with his work, he gazed down at her with a soft smile,
"Done! Do you feel any discomfort"?
He asked tucking her stray strands behind her ears that were coming on her face again and again sticking on the surface of the mask .

In the end, he removed his own hairband that was pushing his hair back and fixed her hair with it pushing the strands back.
A small white bear plushie remained attached at the end of the hairband making her look so adorable that Hadeed couldn't help but coo at the sight.

Malaika sighed softly,
"I'm fine ".

"That's a relief than".
Hadeed spoke with a soft smile adorning his features as he caressed the top of her head gently.

"The weather is changing these days hence my skin was turning dry. Thank you for buying these face masks and sharing them with me".
Malaika spoke fiddling with the other products as she analyzed their boxes with interest.