You Made The Biggest Mistake

~°°°~

Regrets don't leave you
They stick to you forever
People don't believe you
No matter how much you warn them
Walking willingly into the lion's den
And than expecting merry life
Ending up getting stabbed with a knife
He's predator he won't have mercy
His thirst of vengeance will never quench
Not until he has taken his revenge
Feeding on your distress, he'll grow
Inflicting pain, he'll avenge
So have you ever heard his whispers?
I won't stop until I fulfill
The desire of revenge
The desire to avenge !

~°°°~

What a pleasant weather!

She stretched her tiny palm as raindrops striked her face sliding down her neck.

The grey clouds had covered the sky and the breeze seemed so much refreshing. The scent of wet soil along with the sunlight that shone between the clouds in the form of rays..... The greenery and the beauty of the place.
Everything seemed so breathtaking.

"Islamabad is beautiful mama"!
She nearly squealed, her face beaming with happiness, her cheeks bright red.

She batted her lashes as a raindrop fell on her eyelid.

Saleha Shah smiled at her excitement,

"I know my child. MaSha'Allah , it indeed is very beautiful".

Seven guards stood at a distance from them, dressed in all black with pistols in their holsters and ear buds tucked in their ears,  each cell of their body alert.

Sarım was talking with one of the guards .

They all had been here for Inaya Shah's security and protection from the moment she laid foot on Pakistan's soil.

In few minutes a car parked in the parking lot followed by another car with Atleast six guards in it and a jeep followed behind.
Inaya stood there in awe and shock.

She had never experienced so much security before.

It wasn't like she never had guards with her. There were always two guards with her and Sarim uncle too, they were always with her wherever she went, however house and university were an exception. But this was epic!!!!!

Her face beamed with joy.
Finally she was going to Shah villa.
Finally she'll meet her grandpa!
She felt like the luckiest and the happiest girl in the world.

She walked with Saleha through the parking lot.
It hadbeen few seconds when she got that sudden strange feeling that someone was watching her. She could feel somebody's gaze on her. Slight shivers ran down her body.

Suddenly, she halted and turned her neck.

In between the barrier of about seven guards, she spotted a guy leaning against a car at a far distance from her.

Her mouth gaped in astonishment. 

He was.... exceptionally charming and handsome.
Even from such distance, she could see his pitch black hair neatly set and piercing hazel eyes fixed on her. His pale complexion and spotless skin beamed as the ray of sunlight hit him and than the cloud blocked it. It was a matter of few seconds and she was left utterly mesmerized.
He stood there clad in black shirt and black jeans, the cuffs folded till his elbows. His hands tucked in the pockets of his jeans.