2 years

2 Years go by and I am still in here my Aunt Maratha and some dude that knows me in prison she won't tell me who is that is helping her work the case to get me free she now knows my Uncle set me up. Everyday it gets hard and hard Space makes me and Nathan work all the time moving his shit he makes a lot money because of us.
Nathan: Man guess what?
Zac: What?
Nathan: Dice is back and he is in your cell too.
Zac: Wait so he my roommate?
Nathan: Very much so let's go see what happen to him and why he is back.(Nathan and Zac get to his cell)
Space: I see you back so you can start back working tomorrow.
Dice: Man fuck you the reason why I'm back here
Space: I was not the reason you back in here your the reason why you back in here.
Dice: Man get out my cell I ain't fucking with you no more those were your drugs in my truck.
(Zac and Nathan just listen)
Space: Whats up Zac and Nat remember what I said Dice.
Dice: Man please what you guys want shit I can't catch a break I got out of jail so I can be on the straight and narrow.
Zac: This my cell and I hear you was back why you back?
Dice: Man you helped him you know why I'm back I got four years I got back with my baby mama she ain't fucking with anymore we was gone get married.(Zac & Nathan look confused)
Nathan: So how did you get back here Zac and I did nothing to make you come back here.
Dice: Drugs got me back in here I was doing honestly good.(leaves out the cell and heads to the cafeteria)
Nathan: Man Space set Dice up we got watch our back and found away to survive here in prison.
(Later that day Zac has the Warden call for him to come to the office)
Warden: Hello Zachary have a sit please.
Zac: Hi did I do something wrong?
Warden: You got yourself here.
(Gets up and closes the door)
Zac: What did I do?
Warden: Your selling drugs in my prison and you thought you was slick mother fucker.
Zac: I am not selling anything.
Warden: Space told me you been moving weight for him you and Nathan why would you do that you know I can have you stay in here longer and be miserable.
Zac: Man I can't stay any longer then what I'm suppose to stay.
Warden: I see and I can get you out soon if you help me.
Zac: Help you and why everyone say that they can help me I never even killed my Uncle wife.
Warden: Okay you never killed her then why is she dead and you in here?
Zac: I was framed and what do I have to help you with?
Warden: Fuck me you are the only guy in here that ain't sleeping with another men or sleeping with a guard so what do you say Zac?
Zac: I'm have to pass on that and Nathan ain't sleep with anyone check him out.
Warden: Oh he does him and Ashanti fuck from time to time and the nurses from the infirmary.
Zac: What? I'm good I been without it I can continue.
Warden: What if I say I can take you home on the weekends but of course with security so what do you say?
Zac: Go home and do what?
Warden: My house I need a tune up so come on shit Zac.(gets up and sticks her hands down his pants and pulls his dick out she starts sucking his dick and he moans out loud she sucks for awhile Zac cums and she gets up and winks at him.)
Warden: That's a tastes Zac if you want more of this mouth you know where my office is.(Zac fixes his pants and leaves out of the office)
Nathan: You okay Zac you been day dreaming all afternoon we got finish cleaning the kitchen.
Zac: I know I got ask you something?
Nathan: Yeah what's up?
Zac: Has the Warden ever called you to the office?
Nathan: Yeah she did but I was not what she was looking for.
Zac: What you mean?
Nathan: Long story I was not the guy she wanted so I'm okay with that she puts credit on my books so I'm good.
(Later on that night Zac goes back to the warden office he knocks on the door she says come in)
Zac: Hey
Warden: Hey
Zac: (closes the door) So umm I have a question?
Warden: If you ain't fucking you can get out Zachary.
Zac: I don't know I'm go I think.
Warden: Bye Zac(he closes the door back and goes by her desk he kisses her he takes her by the hand to stand her up he picks her up and starts thrusting in and out of her she starts scream really loud but her office is sound proof no one hears her Zac cums inside of her and keep going then he sits her down and turns her around he fuck her hard and fast and she puts her hands on the wall he cums again and she turns and kisses him she lift one leg up over his shoulder and he slides in her nice and slow and they make eye contact he pumps in and out of her she bounces to the rhythm of his drum and she cums all on his dick they finish and he wipes his self off she tells him to go take a shower in her office he does that and she comes and joins him they fuck all in the shower again and they wash and get out and put on clothes.)
Warden: You got my hair wet how I'm explain that leaving here today?(kisses her and adds tongue)
Zac: You figure it out I will see you tomorrow.
(Zac heads back to his cell Dice looks at him crazy)
Dice: Where the fuck you been you missed dinner.
Zac: I did? And I was just around
Dice: This is a a prison what you mean around?
Zac: I was doing something mind your business.
Dice: What you mean mind my business so we moving like this now Zac.
Zac: Yeah you don't need know my businesses.

(Dice leaves Zac alone and lays back down and goes to sleep. Zac gets in the top bunk and goes to sleep and he gets up the next morning to do his chores)

Dice: So Space can I be your right hand again?
Space: No I'm not letting Zac is my right hand you can be my left.
Dice: He sleeping with someone.
Space: Oh yeah who?
Dice: Not sure but he stuck his Pickle in someone else.
Space: Better not be fucking any of my bitches.