I Can't Help You

Aunt Maratha: Hey baby
Zac: Hey Auntie what's wrong?
Aunt Martha: I can't do this Zac Todd would not help you.
Zac: What you mean?
Aunt Maratha: Todd won't help you
Zac: I told you before when grandpa was alive don't ask him he is scary cat.
Auntie Maratha: He ought help you as many of times you had that boy back.
Zac: Well obviously he don't care about what I did for him.
Auntie Maratha: I'm make him tell what happen.
Zac: He wasn't in there Auntie but he knows about Towanda I told him about what she wanted to do so he knows.
Auntie Maratha: I'm not gone give up you here me.
Later on that day zac talks to Nathan
Zac: So if I ever get into trouble you got my back?
Nathan: Depends on the situation I'm already been in here for awhile.
Zac: What you mean?
Nathan: I been here for 12 years I get out a year later and I ain't telling anyone Space ain't setting me up like he did Dice.
Zac: He set him up?
Nathan: Yup he had me help him cause he knew you was loyal to Dice.
Zac: What the hell Nathan?
Nathan: Chill I would never do that to you besides Dice ain't loyal to no one but Space.
(Warden walks up)
Warden: Zac can you come to my office I got some paper work to show you.
Zac: Okay I'm be there in a minute.
(Zac heads to her office knocks on the door she says come in)
Warden: (Zac comes in and close the door) I missed you all day did you miss me.(she gets on her knees and pulls his pants down she gets to sucking and he throws his head back she plays with his balls he cums all over her face she takes a towel wipes it off she lifts her dress up and he slides her panties to the side and he slides in to her nice and slow and pumps in and out of her she cums all on his dick and she can't control herself she turns around kisses him she plays with penis while she kisses him and then she put it in on the inside of and she moved to the rhythm of his dick he cums all inside of her and they hear a knock at the door.)
Space: (tries to open the door) Yo why the door locked.
Warden: Who the fuck is it?
Space: It's me open the door I need talk to you about Zac.
Warden: What about him? You know what get away from my fucking door I talk to you later I'm busy taking to my husband.
Space: I heard the moans that ain't your fucking husband who you getting that pussy.(Nicole motions for Zac to put his clothes on and she takes him to the back door to go to the back yard.)
Warden:(opens the door) What the fuck you want?
Space: Can I come in?
Warden: No you may not what do you want?
Space: Who was in your office?
(She closes the door and locks it Zac travels down the stairs and into the back with the other inmates)
Dice: Zac where you coming from?
Zac: I was at the library.
Dice: Okay you want play cards?
Zac: Nawl I'm good.(walks away)
(Scene switch to Martha)
Knock Knock
Todd: Hey can I come in?
Aunt Maratha: Why you did not call?
Todd: I could not call he has been listen to my calls
Aunt Maratha: Who?
Todd: Joey he crazy you need stop helping Zac and let him serve his time he always gets away I'm telling you this cause I care about you.
Aunt Maratha: If you cared about me you would help Zac get out.
Todd: Look I can't he already helped me and my family we straight for life.
Aunt Maratha: Well if you ain't gone help you can leave.
Todd: Okay but someone wants to see you.(Joey walks in)
Uncle Joey: Hello Maratha
Aunt Maratha: Get out my house
Uncle Joey: You mean your apartment which I own.
Aunt Maratha: You don't own shit.
Uncle Joey: I own the building so of course I'm the reason Holly could not help you and tell our nephew he better start using condom Warden Nicole can still have babies come on Todd.
(They leave out the apartment)