End Of Senior Year

It's my last day as a senior I can't believe I lost my baby Melinda. I miss her so much she was definitely the love of my life my life has not been the same without her. I graduate today and I feel a lot shit on my chest and I don't know what to do.
Auntie Martha: You Look so handsome I wish your mother could see you graduate.
Zac: For what? Look Auntie she could not even be there for me when I need her the most.
Auntie Maratha: I know that shit hurts the most too and then your daddy is not here either he is in jail.
(Heads to graduation Zac sees his Uncle Joey and Grandpa Terry come to support his big day everyone watches as Zac graduates and accepts his diploma they have a celebration at the house.)

Zac: Thanks everyone for coming out for my graduation

Zac: Thanks everyone for coming out for my graduation.(does a toast)
Grandpa Larry: To my grandson Zachery Luther Taylor you have walked across the stage I am so proud of you and I'm glad that you did this son next up is college and you son will be the best ever to do it.(Zac cries)
Uncle Joey: Zac I'm glad your my nephew I say this to everyone you are the best thing to happen to my brother Terry me and my father are both proud of you keep climbing higher and higher
Zac: Thank you.(Zac gets a knock at the door it's Rayah she ask him can they talk)
Rayah:Zac I'm so glad you let me talk to you congratulations on graduating I'm really happy you made it.(hands him a letter) I love you Zac I probably always will if you don't listen to anything I say watch your back they coming for you.
Zac: Rayah come here (he hugs her and kisses her on the cheek) Thank you and congratulations to you.
Rayah: Thank you Zac.(walks away Zac goes back in the house)
Zac celebration goes on for a few more hours his mother walks in high as hell.
Tina: Zachery my baby done graduated from High School.
Zac: Mom your sick again.
Tina: No I'm getting better baby I'm here to see you graduate you guys turn up the music..(starts dancing off beat)
Auntie Maratha: Tina baby come with me?
Tina: No Maratha I am here for Zac no one else matters but my baby.
Zac: Mom you need help.
Tina: No I don't I want too see my son graduate and I wanted to celebrate him.
Zac:(cries) I can't do this shit I was having a good day until you came and ruined it can you live.
Tina: Why you don't want me here?
Zac: Cause your sick mom you need help your back on drugs.
Tina: No I'm not Zac I promise baby I'm better I just need a little bit of it.
(Zac walks away)
Tina: Why is he walking away Maratha is he humiliated I should be humiliated I had him and I could had a better life but no I had his ungrateful tale you know what screw him and this wacky ass party.(Tina Leaves)
Zac sits in his room he has a flashback to when he was a kid.
Teacher: Zachery Taylor
Zac: Yes ma'am.
Teacher: Where is your mother?
Zac: I don't know she said she was gone be here.
Teacher: This is the third time this week call my auntie she can come pick me up she works at the hospital she is a nurse her name is Auntie Maratha.
30 minutes later
Zac: (runs to his Auntie) Auntie Maratha.

30 minutes later Zac: (runs to his Auntie) Auntie Maratha