How did this happen?

Police Officer: Come on out Son.
Uncle Joey: He is not gone come out he stole from
me he shot my wife and my son.
Todd: What's going on?
Uncle Joey: (breaks down)Zac shot my wife and son.
Todd: What? No he did not excuse me sir but he did not shot anyone.
Uncle Joey:(crying) Yes he did killed my wife my baby she is gone.
Police Officer: Come on son don't make this any hard then what it is.(catches Zac and puts him in handcuffs the put him in the back of a police car. (They take Towanda and Timothy and cover them up and puts them in a body bag. The police reach out to Larry and Maratha they fly to New York.)
Police Officer: Hello Can I help you?
Grandpa Larry: I want to see my grandson Zachary Taylor.
Police Officer: You are?
Auntie Maratha: His Auntie and This is his grandfather.
Police Officer: He is not allowed any visitors sorry.
Grandpa Larry: We are all he gots please let me see him?
Auntie Maratha: Poor baby he probably scared.
Police Officer: He is a killer he killed someone if anything he should be scared of what they gone do to him in jail his cousin and his uncle wife they are well respected in this town
Auntie Maratha: Hold your tongue my nephew did not such thing.
Police Officer: Here is the evidence if you don't believe me he had been stealing and he shot his lover and his cousin cause he was gone snitch on him.
Auntie Maratha: No my baby would never do so he is very much innocent.
Police Officer: Well if he so innocent why is he behind bars right now like father like son I tell you and then his mother is a crack head.
(Monday comes around and Zac sees the judge.)
Lawyer: I stand before you today Your Honor for Zachery Taylor he shot and killed Towanda Taylor because she was trying to end there affair because she wanted to be with her husband and killed his cousin caught him he threaten to expose there affair and might I add Towanda was carrying Zachary Taylor baby and he stole over 50,000 in cash and 15,000 in jewelry.
Judge: What do you have to say for your self young man?
Zac: I'm innocent your honor I never slept with my auntie she tried to get me to sleep with her I'm innocent please someone believe me I never stole anything a day of my life.
Prosecutor: Well you sold drugs with Derek he was your mother drug pusher.
(Zac cries after court he talks to his Grandpa and his Auntie)
Grandpa: We are here for you Zac.
Auntie Maratha: We are here for you baby we got a lawyer too.
Lawyer Holly:Hi Zac can I have a moment with him alone.
Auntie Maratha: We will be right outside baby.(walks out the room)
Lawyer Holly: Zac they have alot evidence on you
Zac: I'm innocent just please help me get off I got a promising career.
Lawyer Holly: Right now son it doesn't look so promising your Uncle said you stole so much money from the safe that he gave you access too and you gave it to Towanda he said you had been having an affair with her over the past month you had been here.
Zac: I did not have an affair with my auntie I never stole anything I am innocent just put me on the stand.
Lawyer Holly: The jury will chew you up and spit you out how about this we get a plea deal for you? 10 years if you confess to murder and theft in the second degree and get the rest of your life on probation?
Zac; No I'm not pleading nothing I did not do.
Lawyer Holly: Alright we gone ride this wave Zachery.
(After a few months on trail Zac was sentence)
Judge: Zachary Luther Taylor please rise son I have seen you here over the pass few months cry and plead that you did not do this vicious crime and that you did not kill your Aunt and cousin and steal 50,000 dollars and 15,000 in jewelry from your Uncle Joey I am sentence you 25 years no parole.
Zac: No your honor I did not do it please Grandpa Larry please help me I did not do it.(cries)