|PROLOGUE|

Hello and welcome! I'm forever grateful to be able to share my work with so many wonderful readers!

I'm so excited to introduce you to a story that's sat in my head for a long while.

It was a rushed decision on my part, however, this particular plot was in the back of my mind from the past few months.

Through this story, I want to share a snippet of my imagination and observation regarding the second chance at love romance trope. It will not have any unrealistic troubles or any overdramatic situations but it would surely highlight a lot of possible scenarios that revolve around a relationship and how well the two people will be able to handle it. In other words, all that I have seen, heard, read and dreamt about second chance romance will be depicted here in the form of our Karan and Teja's story.

In With Or Without You, both the protagonists will be far from perfect. They will have their own flaws, insecurities and challenges. I really hope you'll approach the story keeping this in mind for a good time.

With that being said, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy this one. Don't forget to leave me your thoughts by way of commenting, and if you enjoy what you read, please consider hitting that star.

See you soon<3

*****

One should never argue with destiny right? Wrong.

I was all set to break those preconceived notions the second I saw her.

I came here to enjoy a vacation out with friends. I wanted to be away from all the flashing lights, the numerous questions, the endless rumours. But here I was. Right where I never wanted to be.

What the hell was she even doing here? In Hawaii of all places? I thought she hated the beach. She always told me she didn't like the feel of the sand.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if her perception has changed since it's been a while.

I look back at her through the mirror and she's looking at me too. Everything seems to slow or quieten or fade, like someone's dialed the world down. I haven't seen Tejasswi since twenty months. She should have changed somehow. Everything else has. But even from here, even in half darkness, I know the exact line of her nose, her long eyelashes, her dark eyes.

She looks so beautiful it aches in my chest. Seeing her is even harder than I expected it to be. I want to do everything at once: run to her, run away, curl up, cry. And beneath all that I have this totally ridiculous feeling that someone's messed up, like something didn't get filed right because this wasn't supposed to happen. I shouldn't be seeing her for the first time in almost two years, over here of all places.

I brace myself because this was definitely going to be no walk in the park.