Chapter 7

King Triton watched in horror as Ariel shriveled down , Urusla hinted that he could take her place instead of Ariel.  King Triton replaced Ariels signature on the contract with his own , the contract returned Ariel to her usual self and circled the King , shrinking him down .

Kai and Eric rowed the boat until the came across a bright light  , Eric picked up his oceanic spear ( forgot the actual term for it ) and gave Kai a second one . They looked at one another before diving in .

Ariel looked at her father with sadness , Drusilla covered her mouth " your Majesty..."  both girls launched at Ursula "you monster! " " how could you !" . Urusla shook them both off and held the Triden facing them in a threat to harm them , both girls freezed at sight of the Triden .

Suddenly one oceanic speak cut her arm as a second plunged into her shoulder , Ursula hissed and turned around to see Kai and Eric in the water . Kai was still human so he didn't dive as deep as he would have preferred but he was deep enough to get noticed by his Mother . Ursula yanked the speak out her shoulder and looked at it in shock before looking up at her son " How dare you!!"

She aimed the Triden at them , Kai quickly pushed Eric out the beams' radius as they  swam up for air . Urusla hissed " no you don't!". Her two trusted pets grabbed them and pulled them back in the water , they looked at Kai apologetically as they were only following Ursula's orders . Ursula swam up to Kai "how could you betray me like this ?"

Kai looked away , Ursula looked back at Ariel whom was beside her father and Drusilla.  Ursula frowned and looked back at her son "...no...you did it for her ? You are such a fool ! You are a Cecaelia,  no mermaid is going to love you "

Eric behind Kai tried his best to wiggle out Jetsam's grasp , Ursula's eyes turned away from her son and landed on Eric "and you...what is a human thinking , swimming this far into the ocean ?"

Kai looked at Flotsom's face as Flotsom avoided eye contact, they were his friends and they cared for him but Ursula was their boss and they didn't want to anger her . Kai nudged his head against Flotsom's making Flotsom look at him , Kai gave a soft smile . Flotsom smiled back , he knew what he had to do , he had to help his friend Kai . He looked at Jetsam as Jetsam gave a slight nod indicating that he agreed.

When Ursula turned around and swam up to   her son , he mouthed 'I'm sorry ' before using his human legs and kicking his mother away making her flip in the water , Flotsom and Jetsam released the boys and helped them swim to the surface . As Kai swam up to Eric , he noticed Eric was almost out of breath and had no strength to swim , Kai pulled him with his collar to the surface as they both gasped for air . Kai coughed " being human...sucks ..."

Ariel and Drusilla also emerged from the waters and swam up to the boys , Drusilla helped Eric stay afloat as Ariel swam to Kai to help him stay above the water . Ariel looked at Kai worryingly " are you alright ?" she asked , Kai closed his eyes tiredly and nodded . Eric looked at Kai "are you really a Cecaelia like her ?" , Kai nodded again as Eric watched him , Eric noticed that Kai wasn't talking much and realized that Kai was only newly human.  All this swimming was also new to his body and he wasn't used to it making him exhausted . " Kai , your body isn't used to this amount of exercise.  You need to get to shore "

Kai looked at Eric knowing he was right but before he could answer , a bright light shined from beneath them as the whole ocean shook . Suddenly a large crown emerged from beneath them , the four grabbed onto the crown with all their strength as a Gigantic Ursula emerged from the waters laughing . The four looked at one another and dived into the waters , yet they immediately regretted it . The waters were chaotic as the two human boys struggled to fight against the strong tides , Ariel and Drusilla were thrown aside and were exposed by Ursula . Ursula used her Triden to open the waters leaving the two mermaids without a chance to escape. 

Drusilla clenched her jaw "I didn't do anything to you ! I helped you like you told me to !" Ursula laughed "you are just another reminder that the Merfolk think they are better , and will always be better "

Drusilla's eyes widened "you want to kill me ...because I'm a mermaid ?!" Ursula didn't answer but it was clear  , it was her motive .

Meanwhile the two humans on other side of the chaos,  saw a large sunken ship that was sailing onto of the water . The two looked at each other before they made their way to the sunken ship , climbing up onto it . Kai rolled onto the deck exhausted immediately after they climbed over the ship's railing . Eric made his way to the large wheel and navigated it towards Ursula,  Ursula was to preoccupied with the two Mermaids to notice the large ship approaching.  Kai stood up and held onto the side of the ship " is this going to work ?"

Eric held the wheel tightly " I hope so , I'm out of idea's " Ursula turned around just in time as the ship crashed into her , piercing her large body with the broken shards that was infront of the ship . Ursula gasped in pain as she shrank and the waters slowly died down .