~Fear~

NM Fredbear POV

No... No no no! I need to calm Night down.

"Shade! Let me go! I need to get to Night!"

"Are you for real right now?! He's pissed off you may get hurt"

"Listen! I know Night!... I know he wouldn't hurt me no matter how pissed off he is..." That's one thing that different... I still hurt him when I was pissed off... But that doesn't matter now! I took my arm away from Shade and ran back over to Night. I looked over to see that Night had made some attempts to... Hurt... Kill? His father but they all seemed to miss... Or maybe he dodged them. I looked at Night and I couldn't see his face... All I saw were red eyes glowing. I need to calm him down so we can leave this fucking hell... Literally.
I ran over to Night and just hugged him... I wanted to hug his chest and everything but he's so fucking tall right now so I just kinda... Just hugging his legs? But I'm not complaining, tall, strong, beefy men are the best. I looked up to see Night looking at me.

"Night... Come on let's just go home... I want to go home with you" I saw Night kneel down to me. I was now blushing while looking at him. "Come on Night..." He was just looking at me but then he turns to his parents. His dad looked pissed while his mom... Look relieve in a type of way... Maybe she's happy that Night is leaving?... But in a good way.

"Get... That demon. Now!" I looked around to see now guards... The hell! 'That demon' is Night's dad really sending guards after him?! Before I can even think of anything Night grads my hand and also got Shade's attention and left... All I heard was 'Bring me that demon!' So... That it huh... Night is now just a demon to his dad.
I looked at Night to see that he was normal now... That's good.

Nightmare POV

Shit... Now we're running.

"Shade get your axe out... We may have to fight"

"Right!" Damn... I was planning to sneak away to leave but I guess it's whatever now... We just have to go to the poorest place here... I know some of the guards hate it there. I can over hear some others yelling my name... Those damn guards. I used my shadow to pull Shade close and teleport with them a bit closer to the area we need to be at. "Hey! At least tell me when you're gonna teleport with me"

"We don't have time Shade... Now come on the place isn't far" I looked at Fredbear to see him catching his breath a bit. "Need me to carry you?"

"N-no... I'm fine Night... Let's just go" I nod and we ran again to the place. This area is very very poor... It's sad to see all these kids out here but... It's kinda weird... No kids are here... Odd.
We got to an open up area so I stop and teleported the book here and started to look for the spell... Fuck! I knew I should have placed a fucking bookmark where it was! Fucking hell... Not this page... Not this one... Or this one... Where the hell is it!?

"Nightmare you may want to hurry... Blaze can see them coming this way... Damn they are fast" fuck fuck fuck... Here it is!

"Ok get ready Shade and Fred... Wait... Where's Fred?!" Did he wonder off?! I looked around to see him on his knees looking at something... "Fred! Come on we're leaving!"

"Coming!" He ran over holding... Wait... Is that a fucking kid?!

"Fred what are you doing?!"

"What?... We can't get pregnant... And I still want to have a family... I found this little... Child I can't tell if they are a girl or boy... But can we take them in? Pleaseee?" I can't say no to him...

"Fine but we do have to go... Like now" we that I opened the gate way.

"Nightmare! Stop right there!" Well... Then I turn to see my dad and his guards. I turn my body to them.

"No... Bye" I pushed Shade into the gate way and grabed Fred and went through the gate way.

No One POV

They all landed on the floor and the gate way closing behind them. Shade, Fredbear and the child were still somewhat dizzy from going through the gate way. Nightmare was not he just rub his head a bit and looked up. To only to be frozen in fear. They landed in the one area he fears and hates the most... And the worse thing was there are people around staring at them.

"No... No no no why this place?... Oh all places" Nightmare said but he wouldn't move at all because of his fear.

"Demon! Father you must get rid of that thing!" Nightmare only turned a bit to see a priest behind him looking terrified that a demon dare to show up. Nightmare kept hearing people yelling 'father save us' 'father get rid of that thing' 'its gonna kill us all!'
He only saw the father get close to him, Fredbear, Shade, and the kid.
Before Nightmare can think of anything all see saw was the father put this hand on Fredbear to seem to pull him away. Nightmare only growls and pushes the father away.

"Don't fucking touch him! Or I will fucking kill you!" There was screams that when Nightmare was able to snap out of his fear to picked up Shade, Fredbear, and the child to teleport away with them again. But Nightmare was a but low of magic so he wasnt able to teleport all the way home.

"M... Night?" He turns to see Fredbear looking at him.

"Yes?"

"Are... Are we home yet?"

"Not yet Fred... I need to rest a bit before I can teleport again"

"Ok... What should we name this little one?" Nightmare looks down at the kid... He can see that the kid is shaking in Fred's arms... He can't tell if they are cold... It scared.

"Let's just wait til we get home... Ok?"

"Ok Night" Fredbear smiles and lays his head on Nightmare's arm.

End of chapter