~A Plan?~

Nightmare POV

I found I spell we need to get out if here... But I have to give up something in return... Something I hold close to me to be able to open it... I sighed well I'm not getting rid if anyone I care for... I looked at my mirror... Maybe I can get rid of my bear ears... I like my bear ears they make me feel normal even tho I'm not normal... I sighed it's the only thing I have right now that I care for that... Isn't someone. I looked over to see Bear laying on the bed.

"Bear... In exactly 2 days go over to Fred and Shade to get them and bring them here ok?" Bear nods. Ok now with that I can think of a place to open the gate way.
I walked over to my bookshelf and got a map out and put it out of the table. Ok some where far from here would work best. We can run to the poor area of this realm I know my dad hates that area... He wants to get rid of it but I want it to stay there... If I take over I'll fix that area so the kids there can have a better life. It's sad that it's mostly kids there... Damn parents through away their kids if they are half demons. You can be a full demon dating a full demon but your kid can still be half... It mostly happens to females on rare occasions it happens to males. Demons are just selfish people, who only care for power... Just like my damn father.

"Oh Nightmare~" great... It's this bitch I picked up the map and rolled it up again. "Hey~ what you doing?" I picked up the book as well.

"Why do you care?" I hate this girl so fucking much...

"What? I can't asked what my fiance is going?"

"You can ask... But I'm not going to answer" with that I teleport the book and map away in my... Well pocket dimension. Everyone who can teleport has a type of pocket dimension. Shade has one and that's were he keeps his axe most of the time... I just have stuff I kept secret or... Stuff I don't want to see again... I walked out of my room to only see guards running. What happen? "Um... Excuse me but um... What happened?"

"Oh! Prince Nightmare!" The guard bows. "If you haven't heard m'lady's garden was set in fire" wait... My mom's garden... Was... No!
I ran over to the garden I don't want to believe it! I ran over and saw my mom staring off to the garden and... Everything was burn... Someone did set it on fire... But why? Why would someone do this?...

"Mom!... Are... Are you ok?" She looks at me and I can see tears in her eyes but she's trying to fight them back.

"Y-yea... I'm fine... I can just always regrow them... But hey at least one survived" she gave me a pink rose... My favorite. "It's a pink rose... Your favorite... Kept it" with that she walks away. I looked over to see my father pissed off... He may not care for his people... But I do know he cares for my mom a lot... And he knows that she loves this garden.
I just out the rose in my fur. Damn... I wanna help my mom grow her garden back... But I already told Bear to get them in 2 days... Fucking hell... This is just fucking wonderful! I growled a bit but soon calm down after that... I can't let my shadow take over... Just have to wait now... Maybe I should tell my mom about me leaving again... I hope she is fine with it...

Shade POV

Fredbear was still sleeping it's best to get all the sleep we can... But I did smell something burning a while ago... I wonder what that was. I looked to my shoulder to see Blaze.

"You wondering what that burning is too right buddy?"

(Note: Only people who Blaze trust's can hear him so in this story only Shade and Blue can hear him and Blaze doesn't talk in full sentences, he's like a baby talking
But Nightmare is a special case he can hear Blaze no matter what that will be explain later on)

"Yes... I wonder... Not my fire"

"Yea I know it's not your fire... You been here with me this whole time"

"Me... Me go see?"

"Sure buddy you can go see and if you see Nightmare tell him we're waiting for him ok?" Blaze nods then leaves. I have always wonder... How come Nightmare can hear Blaze? From what Blaze has told me he does trust Nightmare but way before that Nightmare was always able to hear him... Weird...

End of chapter