~Flowers~

NM. Fredbear

I was sitting in the room on the floor. Thinking about everything that has been happening. I got up and sat on the bed so I looked around the room. Mostly to just the pictures of Night and me. I heard the door.

"Come in" I saw Puppet walk in with a worried look in his face. "What's wrong?"

"Um... We need you outside real quick"

"Ok" I got up and walked with Puppet. When we walked to the living room we saw Freddy glaring at Shade and Blue. "What's going in guys?" I walked over and looked over at Freddy.

"I don't trust these people..."

"Come on Freddy... They are helping us get Night back they haven't done anything ok?" I looked at Shade to just see Blue behind him. Freddy just sighs and looks away he knows that but I don't really blame him.

"Talking about Nightmare... I found the spell to open the gate way to the demon realm"

"Really?! How?"

"We just need a few things... We need a big opening in the forest, a full moon, and... Well a sacrifice" wait... We gonna kill someone??

"A sacrifice?"

"Well... Its to open a demon gate so yea we do need one" right... We're opening a demon gate I understand now. "So... I can get the most of the stuff... Do you guys know where there is an opening in the forest?"

"Um... I think so? How big does it have to be?" Bonnie asked Shade.

"It depends... Maybe we can see the opening first then I'll say alright?" Bonnie nods then leads Shade and Blue to the opening he knows of. It looks like now we're getting the stuff we need so... What's should I do? Does Shade need anything from me? I'll ask him when he gets back.

Nightmare POV

I was finishing up some lessons my dad had sighed up for me. When I finished the lessons I walked to my room and opens the door to see this bitch laying in bed, and now I don't wanna be in here so I walked out.
I'm not dealing with this fucking girl... I don't want to... Ugh
I walked out to the garden and saw my mom watering the plants so I walked over.

"Oh hello Nightmare how are you doing?" I sat down by my mom.

"Hi mom... I'm doing fine what about you?"

"I'm doing good... Just watering the planets... Wanna help out?"

"Sure I'll help"
With that I helped my mom water the plants we had in the garden. And also to move stuff around that she couldn't move which was mostly the bigger plants in the pots still. I walked over to the pink roses we had. I don't like bright colors... But for some reason I like these pink roses a lot and I don't know why...

"You have always liked those flowers Nightmare"

"M? Oh yea I know mom... I don't like bright colors but I like these pink roses a lot... They are nice" even after all these years... I still don't know why I like these so much but I just do... Maybe when I see Fred again I can give him some flowers... But I don't what what his favorite are...

"You know Nightmare... Maybe look into the meaning of the pink roses maybe that can help you" she is right...

"Maybe I can mom" maybe I can look for one that fits Fred's personality and give him those flowers. I hope he likes them that's all I want. With that I just picked one of the pink roses and walked away back inside.

End of chapter