~Angry~

Nightmare POV

I was with my mom I told her every thing right now.

"So... You remember your lover and he's here with a friend of yours... But you have them hidden as you get ready to leave back to the over world?"

"Yep... That's better much it mom... Honestly I don't think the demon realm is for me... I wasn't even happy here as I got older" when I was younger I loved it here... But guess I just want to be with others I care about. Only reason why I would come back here is just to see my mom nothing more. I sighed and looked at the book I have everything I just have to wait... Or should we just go now?

"When are you gonna leave Nightmare?"

"I was planing on maybe in 2 days... But now I don't even know maybe just today... I don't know"

"If you have everything you need you can just leave now... But just come to visit me ok? I don't want my only son to forget about me"

"I would never forget you mom... And don't worry I will visit you" with that I hears walking and turn to see my dad walk over... Did he heard what we're talking about? I looked at my dad to see he was upset...

"Where are you leaving Nightmare?" Fuck... He heard guess I have to say I guess.

"Back to the over world... With my friends and boyfriend" he didn't look happy at all when I said boyfriend.

"Boyfriend... YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!"  Great he's pissed about that... Of course he would be.

"Yes I have a boyfriend... So what?"

"What about the family?! You need to have kids"

"I'm not dating that fucking girl! Besides my boyfriend and I can just adopt a kid they don't need to be blood related for us to care about them"

Bear POV

I was with Nightmare... His angry is getting the best of him right now... Im gonna break the rule... Imma go get his lover and the other demon.
I teleported away and saw Blaze so I ran to him.

(Familiars can talk to each other bolt is Blue and italicize text is Blaze Hopefully I spelled that right)

"Blaze? What are you doing here?" What is he going here...

"Oh Bear... Smell burn"

"Yea something happen... But come with me we have to get Nightmare's lover and Shade"

"Ok!" With that both Blaze and I ran back to where they are. When Shade saw me he was confused a bit.

"Bear? And... Blaze what happen?" I saw that Fredbear walks over... Damn it sucks that I can't talk to Fredbear yet... Nightmare had to give me permission first so... I can only talk to Nightmare as of right now... Good thing Blaze is here.

"Follow!" With that we both started to run again.

"Fredbear come on!" I turn to see them both following us. Great... I feel like my body is getting pulled right now... It hurts because I'm so far from Nightmare right now.

NM Fredbear POV

I wonder if everything is ok... Shade just told me to follow we were running back to the castle. Did... Did something happen to Night? Oh no! I saw Bear stop her body is fading then I looked up to see Night walking out of a room he looks pissed... And I saw another demon that looks like Night following him... Is that Night's dad?

"Nightmare! You have to listen to me"

"Like I said... I'm not gonna fucking married that fucking girl! I don't care for fucking sex as well! I'll just adopt a kid" I looked at Night's shadow to see it acting up... He's pissed off... What do I do?...

"Night!" I ran over to see to only see he turn to me.

"F-Fred... What are you doing here?!"

"Bear brought us here!... And I'm worried about you Night" I only saw Night looking at me he looks away a bit and growls. I turn to see his dad now glaring at me. "H-hi... I'm... Fredbear" I saw Night put his arm in front of me.

"This is your damn lover? He's fucking pathetic... Not to mention... Fat" F-fat... I mean... I know I'm a little chubby... But...
My ears lower a bit but that's when I heard Night growl more.

"He's not fat... He's cute and adorable" I looked down to see Night's legs are all black... Like black like... His shadow. Before I can even ask Night about it Shade pulls me away from Night. And then I saw that Night... Was a shadow now?... Wait... Bear! I looked at Bear to just see Bear's eyes glowly her body seems to be fading into Night's shadow... What the...

"Night!"

End of chapter