~Getting Ready~

NM Fredbear POV

"Wait... You let Bonnie go get the sacrifice??" Why Bonnie!

"Yea? He asked me if he could so I let him"

"But why Bonnie! He's the mentally unstable one"

"Oh... Well I didn't know that Fred" bruh... I trust Bonnie... But his mind sometimes isn't in the right place. "So... Full moon tonight and we have everything ready... But one thing" Shade looks over at me. Does he need something from me?

"You need anything from me?"

"Well yes... To try to get as close to Nightmare when we open the gate way we need something that he holds close to him... It can be like a plush or something" something that Night holds close to him... Mm his bandana...

"I know a thing I can get I'll be right back" I walked back to the house and got one of Night's bandana and walked back.
I gave it to Shade and he nods and now we wait for night fall which... May take a while but that doesn't matter... I just wanna see Night again that's all. I hope everything goes well with all of this.

"Ok... So everyone is here besides Bonnie but I need to say this" everyone looks at Shade. "Only Fredbear and I are going through the gate way... Right after we go through its going to close"

"Why only you and Fred?" Chica asked.

"Because it's better to be in a small group we don't want to get caught... Besides seeing Fredbear may help out Nightmare and I'm the only know here that knows the demon realm" and he's right about that. Only he knows about the realm while we know nothing.

No One POV

"Nightmare finish this up"

"Ok I'll do it"

.

"Nightmare... Stop acting like a fucking child you're my son for fuck sake!"

"But dad... I am a child"

"Dear leave Nightmare alone"

.

"Mom why is dad making me do all this?... I'm only 13!"

"I don't know Nightmare..."

.

"Father just leave me alone! I'm 18 now! I can do as I want! And I want to go to the over world!"

"Like hell I'll let you go up there! You're a demon Nightmare! Demons are not welcome up there and you stay down here!"

"Well fuck you father! You're not the boss of me! I'll do as I want!"

.

"You're going up there Nightmare?"

"Yes mother... I want to see the area up there... Yes I know demons are not welcome but maybe I can make them not fear us"

"You do as you want... Your dad isn't gonna be happen"

"I don't care what he thinks... I'm doing up there"

.

"Stay safe Nightmare"

Nightmare POV

Ah... I slowly got up holding me head. What was that?... A bit of the past or something... Ugh I don't know... That was the last time I felt joy here because I just wanted to see a new place. Mmm... Great seems like I'm still stuck here.
I looked out the window and walked over to it and looked at the sky. Everything here is just dark besides somethings but it's whatever I guess.

"Nightmare?" I turn to see my mother.

"Mother... How come you're in my room?"

"Just checking up on you... How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine... I guess just worried... And I just want to see him again"

"'Him'? Who's that Nightmare?" Ah fuck right... I never told them...

"Um... Fredbear... My boyfriend"

End of chapter