~We're here~

Nightmare POV

"So you have a boyfriend Nightmare"

"Yes I do... He makes me happy and I just want to see him that's all that matters to me right now" but it's not like I can even go right now... I'm still stuck here. I only sigh then I left the room. Ugh... If only I kept calm I wouldn't even be here!

"Nightmare... " great... I turn to see my father he was holding something but I cant tell what it is.

"What?"

"Come on... You have one last class right finish up" great... More of that hell.

"Alright fine" I walked over to where I have to go and looked around to see... Nothing weird normally something is here when I come in... Guess it's taking a while or something.

No One POV

As Nightmare finishes up his last class. Fredbear and the others were waiting for night fall. They were just talking about random stuff while Shade was doing the magic circle. Then out of no where Bonnie came back.

"Y'all! I got the random poor man!" Bonnie yelled and he drag the man over to Shade.

"Good" that's all Shade said has he finished up the circle. Bonnie looked ever proud of himself while the others were worried about his sanity even though it's far gone. "Ok... The circle is done... And it looks like the moon is coming up now" the others got up after Shade said that. Shade just put the poor man into the middle with Nightmare's bandana besides the poor man.

"What in the heavens are you kids doing to me?"

"Oh sir... This isn't heaven at all... It's hell" Shade said and he teleported his axe. "But you may go to heaven who knows but right now... It's hell... And you're gonna help us open it!"

"What? Nononono I'mma not being used to open up that place!"

"Eh... To bad... It's too late now for that anyways... Everyone! Back off" with that the others step away while Shade was right in front of the circle he opens up the book.
All what they saw is the circle that Shade drew was now lighting up red with some wind as well. Soon enough they had to close their eyes because of the light was too bright it was like fire but hell fire.(I mean) All what they heard were some screams and Shade saying something but they couldn't understand a thing he was saying.
Fredbear was able to open his eye for a second but in that second all he saw was souls. After it felt like a long time.

"Guys" they all open their eyes to see a black gateway in front of Shade. It had red pentagrams all over it... As well has other demon related stuff. It also looked to have some type of shadow around it as well.

"A shadow?"

"Yep... That's why we needed the bandana... This gate way well get us close to Nightmare" Shade closes the book and teleports it away. "Now let's go and the rest of you... This gate way is going to close right after we go through... So just leave this area and just pretend you don't know anything ok? If the cops find it or other people of well just don't say a thing" with that Shade open the gate way "let's go Fredbear" Fredbear nods and walks through the gate way with Shade. And just like Shade said the gate way closes and disappears.

No One POV in the demon realm

Fredbear felt a bit dizzy after he walked through but he looks up to see a very dark bloodish looking sky.

"Wow... This is the demon realm?" Fredbear said has he shaked a bit.

"Yep... Welcome to Nightmare's home area" Shade looked around the point. "Look it's the castle... Nightmare is in there so let's go... But we have to be quiet got that?"

"Yes" Fredbear looks over at the castle. "We're coming Night"

But little do they know Nightmare isn't who they quite remember.

End of chapter