Chapter-21: The past(1)

Thankun' POV:

Everything was finally falling into place. I saw as Kiyoskey( head bodyguard of Tenshi) hand over the family gun to Vik and all the rest of the members bowed and accepted their new leader. The rightful leader of the japanese family was finally on the throne again.

I caught a few glances of my brothers as I saw them completely shocked. I knew they a thousand questions, specially regarding our father and it was time to tell them.

From the other corner of my eye, I saw Chay leaving the room and Kim following him. Yes, Chay was here the whole time and thankfully he was the one who found out that Namphueng had sold us out and informed our men for the rescue mission.Now, it was time for Kim to know the truth too. The truth that Porchay was no longer the baby he once was. He was now the future leader of the Russian Mafias, The Bishop.

Victor had already given out the orders to his men and Tenshi's body was removed from the room. The bodyguards and Arm left to do their jobs and the four of us remained in the room. I knew my lover's mind was a mess. I went to him passing my brothers who had already cornered me and gave him a small kiss. PDA is something I personally hate but this time all my husband needed was me and my support.

I took a deep breathe as some time passed and Vik finally calmed down, collecting his thoughts. Kin and Vegas had flames in their eyes due to their confusion and ignorance to everything.

"Kin, Vegas, this is Asahi Hayashi. The real son and the true heir to the Japanese family."

I spoke introducing our new partner and friend, who will soon be a part of our family too.

"And I'm guessing he's also your lover?"

Vegas questioned with his furrowed brows.

"Yes."

"Who else knows?"

This time it was Kin who finally asked.

"Only me, Arm and Porchay knew."

"And about our father? Why did He call that woman our father's mistress?"

"It's true. She was our father's mistress and she was reason why our father had killed our Ma."

"What? But Ma died out of a heart attack after suffering from all her deadly diseases. I was there, Thankun."

There was both shock and distrust in Kin's voice. I knew how his voice was breaking as he even asked me all these things.

"And you were way too little. Ma getting sick right after giving birth to Kim, me getting kidnapped and tortured so that I will be traumatised, Ma dying out of an heart attack.. Everything was planned by Korn Therapanyakul. He killed our mother and ruined our lives Kin. You were too young to understand. "

Drops of tears started forming in my eyes as I remembered those dreadful past. Those hideous days, those cruel mind games our father had played with us. We were nothing but puppets to him. With Kin being the favourite.

"And how do you know all these?"

Vegas interrupted my thoughts.

"More importantly, when did you know about all of these? Since when have you been hiding the truth from us? How long were you planning to hide it? Does Kim know?

Kin and Vegas were bombing me with question and I knew with every of my answers, my brothers hearts will break, especially Kin's. The person who he has looked upto his entire life is now the main villian of our lives. The truth is always bitter and if Kin is our leader he had to tolerate it. I knew it as the eldest but being his older brother, it broke my heart to see him in this state.