Chapter:12- Pentagon

Kim's POV:

I woke up in the morning along my head with a rushing headache. The last thing  I could remember was someone hugging me and I felt Chay's warmth. But there was no one in the room. No signs of Chay. It was another dream, another hallucination.

As I started getting off from my bed, Macau's comment from yesterday came rushing to me. Porchay was in a relationship? But Macau said he was happy. And the guy's name was "Jeff".  The name seems familiar. If Porchay is happy then I'll let him go. I'll let him be happy with whoever he wants. Maybe he will find somone who will treat him better than I ever could. I'll leave him alone.

Author's POV:

"Leave him alone" who was Kim even kidding. He couldn’t even stay away from Chay for even a minute. He was like a lost puppy.

Later that morning, Jeff texted Porchay and after normal greetings they decided to meet up.

"Where should we meet?"

"I'm performing at Pentagon tonight. Wanna come over?"

"You sing Phi'Jeff?"

"Yah. It's my passion."

"Okhay great. I'll be there at 8."

"Cool."

As planned Porchay got ready and went to the club. What he didn’t know was that Kim was also heading to the same club as he owned half of it.

Porchay arrived in his new "porsche" and threw the keys to one of the guards there. He was really impressed with the club. It was less noisy, sophisticated and well decorated. The club was new but within a short span of time it gained popularity for its service. The dark theme of the club and the mild lighting was too perfect. It was just according to Chay's taste and he already added it to his favourite club list.

He went straight to the bar and ordered The Rosè Lillet Sprits. He wanted something less alcoholic and this was the best one.

"Rosè Lillet huh. That's my favourite."

"Hiiiii."

Chay replied in a low yet seducing voice. He wanted to tease Jeff a bit.

"Trying to seduce me kitty?"

"And what makes you think that?"

"Your eyes. They are extra shiny and demanding today."

Porchay couldn’t hold back himself and laughed. Sure, he wanted to tease Jeff a bit but he got teased in the end. Seeing Chay, Jeff also started laughing and they bumped their fist.

"Gosh, you are good at flirting."

"Guess how many girls I have slept with?"

"None."

"Huh?What makes you think that?"

"Coz you are gay."

"How do you know that?"

Well obvious Chay was not going to tell Jeff that he already got his background checked and he also knew that Jeff had a very interesting connection with the Italian young master.

"I had my guess when you touched me at the club last time. And today you knew exactly how to seduce a guy perfectly."

"And no straight man can do it?"

"Not that I know of."

"Okhay you win. Yah I'm gay. And you?"

"To be honest I'm bisexual. Though I never slept with a guy before."

"Wanna try it with me?  Not to brag but I'm a good top."

"I'll have to find a good bottom for me."

Porchay laughed the question off even though he was awkward. He doesn't really talk about his relations or sexuality with anyone.

Both of them talked for a while until it was time for Jeff's performance. Jeff went up to the stage and the crowd went crazy seeing him. All the girls were already chewing on him alive and the guys were ready to get down and dirty for him. Jeff had his charisma on people. The good and soft boy smile of his, who wouldn’t fall in love with him?

"This song is dedicated to someone special today."

"Baby, I can sing you some of my songs
Say a couple words like they're my poems
Just so you can know how much I long
For your arms
In my arms
Going all the places that you’ve been to
Doing all the things that you're into
I just really wanna try to win you
If you want to

Yeah, I'm trying but I’m getting more dry
You don't even look me back in my eyes
All my love I'm giving, yeah, you don't buy
So I hide
But when I'm with you, yeah, I'm feeling so right
You're the only one who gets me so high
Know I'm never ever leaving your side
Now I won’t hide

Cause baby it’s, baby it's you
Babe, it’s you
All these stars impossible to count
I'll bе here 'til all time runs out
Baby, it's you
Baby, it’s you
I would diе a thousand times
Just so you can feel alright

Cause baby it you
The one I love."

Note: Jeff Satur -Hide(English Version)

Jeff completed his performance and everyone in the crowds were cheering on him. Many people approached him but he went straight to Porchay and hugged him.

"Don't push me away. They are gonna drag me around."

Porchay just stood there until his eyes went to the second floor of the club where he found two mid-night black eyes starring at him. Chills ran through Porchay's entire body and he felt week to those eyes. He couldn’t help but hug Jeff back for maintaining his own posture.

As Jeff let go of him, the girls surrounded him and was asking about so many things related to Jeff. Even a lot of girls had a crush on him and asked for his number too. But amid all these, the eyes never left him, not even for a second. And it wasn’t that hard for Chay to understand who that was.

Those eyes, pitch black yet shining a bit at the corner were none other than Kim's. He was there the entire time and watching everything silently from the very beginning.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Author : Hi everyone. Sorry for the short chapter. I guess It's a bit boring. But I have been really sick the past few days.😓😓 Hope you will understand. I assure you something spicy is coming😚😚. Stay tuned. Love Ara❤️❤️