Chapter:16- Jealousy

Barcode's POV:

"I'm not going to let this go. How dare those bastards."

My father was going mad from the grief of loosing his right hand and best friend. I do feel bad for him though. But one day we all have to die.

"Calm down Khun Don. I know Rodrigo was ur best men but you can't just loose your cool over everything."

Khun Tenshi spoke up but my father just shouted at her also.

"You will never know what it feels like. You never lost anyone.Oh, how can I forget!!. You are a heartless woman. You killed your husband  and tortured and abandoned your ten year old step son."

"Yes I'm a witch. And I will not hesitate to kill anyone of you present here. So either save your tongue or your life."

The room became silent as the Japanese head lady threatened the people present in there room. She was one of the most powerful and venomous women of the world.And she wasn’t joking about that killing part. She can actually wipe us out without a trace. She's the snake who was only born for blood.

"Khun Don, I am deeply sorry for your loss. But we need to stick to the plan. We have worked so far for this. We most definitely cannot effort to ruin it.And we must find out everything about this new rival."

Namphueng spoke. I really hate this woman. I mean how can anyone trust her who isn’t even loyal to her own blood. Someone actually said it right,

"You cannot make a wife out of a hoe."

God knows how many men and women she has slept with to get this much trust and support. Disgusting. I think everyone in this room is crazy and low-lives. Even my father.

I'm starting to feel suffocated and I take my leave from there.

As I left the docks and came back to my building, there was a black mercedes car parked infront of my apartment.  And it wasn’t rocket science to figure out whose it was.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? Ofcourse I came to see the love of my life."

"Yah right fuck it. A few days ago you were fucking confessing your love to that fucking guy of yours and embracing him. N now you fucking love me? Don't you even dare Jeff Satur."

"Let's take this upstairs, please."

"No. Fuck off."

P'Jeff was going to hold my hand but before that I hopped in my car and drove to the club. The only place I could relax and be myself. I went to Pentagon and found my usual place. But as I was drinking and roaming my eyes around, a young handsome man caught my eyes. Mmmm tasty. And I knew P'Jeff would be watching. So why not have a little fun, Barcode?

I went to the man slowly and tipsy and sat near him.

"Hiii. Would you like a drink with me?"

I placed my hand on his laps and danced my fingers on his hair seducing him. But what the hell? This guy wasn’t even looking at me.

"No thanks. Please go back to your seat."

"Mmm you are so fun honey. I just want a taste."

I just wanted to be close to him so that I could show P'Jeff how it feels. And honestly I don’t even care about this guy. Whoever he is. So I slowly try grinding myself on him and I can see how uncomfortable he is. But before I could kiss him on the neck, someone pulled me away.