Chapter-17: Brothers

Kim' POV:

Who would have thought my baby Chay is so amazing? So innocent yet so bold. How can I stop myself from falling depper for him!!

A few moments ago, he was a moaning mess, begging me to fuck him deeper and harder, bouncing on my cock like its the end of the world and now he's sleeping in my bed like the most heavenly being on earth. So beautiful.

Hmm..Jealousy is good for a relation. Atleast in that way he confesses his feelings. But the most funny thing is, how could he even think that I would cheat on him!!..Its really amusing.

I, Kim Therapanyakul, who was once known as the most charming and dashing bachelor in town has now become a slave to my future wife with all my love and devotion. There's no way I would eye any other person.No one can attract me nor satisfy me like you do baby. Silly boy.

I was adoring my baby boy when something caught my eye. Hmm..interesting. How did I not notice this before? What a bad boy you have been baby. You are gonna be punished.

As morning came , we had our breakfast and a steamy shower though Chay was complaining how he didn’t have any strength but responded to my every move. I dropped him at his house as he needed a proper rest and well not to mention, he was covered in my marks. I, on the other hand went to the main house, straight into Kin's office and saw something which wasn’t meant for me to see.

I clicked my tongue and closed the door in a lightening speed. My bad. I should have knocked. So after a while, I knock and enter the room again. Porsche was already gone, maybe through the secret door and Kin was like an old frog catching his breathe, fixing his clothes. Seriously get a proper room.

"Tired?"

I smirked and said teasingly.

"Ofcourse. It was the fifth round. You will know when you get older."

"Yah right."

I just rolled my eyes and sat on the opposite side of the table. Now who's gonna tell him?

"So what bring you here?"

"Get ready to attack. Gather you men, your most skilled hackers and most importantly your best snipper. We are going to need them."

"Wait hold up. Who are we attacking? The Italians?"

"Tensi Hayashi."

"Kim, are you out of your mind? That's the most powerful Yakuza."

"And? Are you afraid?"

I know what Kin was thinking. It's really dangerous to go against the most powerful woman in the mafia world. But this the perfect opportunity.

"Get to your point. I know you won't speak nonsense."

"I told you before. There were other people involved along the Italians. It's her. She's the supporting hand of the Italians and the main plotter. She holds the power above all. And most importantly she's in Thailand right now."

"So want to eliminate her and take control over Japan?"

"The first thing yes, the second one no."

Kim gave me a confused look. But I have no intention of spoiling my plan right now.

"Kill her and leave the rest to me."

"Give me a week. We need to secure the house first."

"No one should know about this. We need to remove everyone from this and the minor house to a safe place."