Chapter-18: Goodbye

Porchay's POV:

"Hi. What are you doing?"

"Hi my love. Just finished my meeting with Kin."

"Is something wrong?"

"No. Everything's okhay. Can you meet me tonight?"

"Sorry. I don’t think I'll be able to."

"Oh it's fine."

"Tell me what's going on? Is something wrong?"

"No. It's just that I'm leaving Bangkok for a few days. Just wanted to see my lover before that."

"Dinner at my house..10 p.m. Sounds good?"

"Absolutely."

"See you then."

I ended the call and in the meantime Phi was already here. I went down to the basement, which was our secret meeting place and everyone was already there.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"Don't ask me Phi. We will continue our plan as usual. But instead of coming into the limelight, we will stay in the shadows and help them fight."

"I'll wipe out the Japanese mafia myself."

"No Victor. Stay in the shadows for now. You will get your revenge and I promise you that. But we cannot effort to reveal The Bishop yet."

"Phi is right Vik. We will be there fighting with them but we won't reveal ourselves till the very end. It's a win-win for both of us."

"But.."

"Sshh. Please listen to me na darling. Na na na."

"Okhay, whatever my wife says."

Wow..Vik was really an obedient husband. I wish my one was as obedient as him. Though mine's not half that bad. I'll give him some credits for that. But what the hell are these two love birds doing?

"Uhum. I'm still in this room. Can you stop eating each others faces?"

"Children shouldn’t see all these. Keep your eyes closed."

"Get a room you both. But before that let's finish this meeting."

"I'll go call the men."

After that, I explained  the plan to our men and everyone was dismissed. This mission is one of the final steps of achieving  my goal. The truth is soon gonna come out.

How am I going to explain this to my brothers? How will I tell Kim about this? How are they gonna react? Will they accept me? Will they get mad? Will Kim be disappointed?

I went back to my room lost in my thoughts. I looked at the time and it was already 9 p.m. Kim will be here soon.  I gotta clean everything and start making dinner . So I hurriedly freshened up a bit and went to the kitchen. I am just gonna make some simple Pad Thai, shrimp tempura and stir fried bok choy.

I finished cooking and it was almost 10 p.m. As I was setting up the table, the door bell rang. I went to open the door and there he was, all dressed up in a brown leather jacket with white tees and black pants. God, he looks so good. I, on the other hand was wearing my boring black shorts and white tees.

"What's wrong Chay? Why the pouty face?

I didn’t even realise I was making a face which I quickly fixed and smilingly said,