Unhappy Refrain -KH.FF- <11>

_____________________________________________________________

The song at the side does NOT belong to me, and is by the Youtube user: Walt Ribeiro. He made an orchestra version of Fantastic Baby by Big Bang, a K-POP group, and I hope you enjoy it! Because, IT SOUNDS AMAZING. AND I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU ANOTHER ONE NEXT WEEK WITH A FINAL FANTASY SONG BECAUSE, WOW, THAT'S AMAZING. So, yeah. Enjoy the song.

SONG: "Fantasic Baby: Orchestra Version"

ORIGINAL ARTIST: "Big Bang"

COVER MADE BY: "Walt Ribeiro"

OTHER NOTES: Enjoy the song and the story!

_____________________________________________________________

I walked into the Study Hall room and saw two familiar people. Zack and Cloud. I smiled, walking toward them. They stopped their conversation, and Zack smiled.

“{Name}! Hey! Glad to have you in this study hall.” He said, as I smiled.

“Glad to be here.” I looked over at the teacher and saw that it was Sazh. I blinked, seeing him and his chocobo chick. He didn’t seem like he cared, really, as his feet were on top of the desk and his eyes were closed.

“…{Name}?” I looked back at Zack and Cloud. I smiled.

“Sorry, thinking.” Cloud raised a brow.

“While looking at Sazh?” He said, as I shook my head, laughing a little at that.

“Why not? And, Sazh? I’d take it that’s the teacher, right?” He nodded.

“Yeah. Sazh Katzroy. He’s the kind of guy who doesn’t really care what we do, so long as we don’t do anything he qualifies as stupid.” He explained, as Zack nodded, then smiled at me.

“So, we’re still on for Friday, right?” I nodded, smiling.

“Yeah, we are, actually.” Cloud sighed.

“Good…if I had to hear his ‘reasons-why-{Name}-should-go-out-with-me’ one more time, I might have just given up on him and moved on to doing something else, refusing to help him.” He ranted, as Zack rolled his eyes.

“You know you like me.”

“That’s the problem. I do like you.” Zack laughed, as I smiled, giggling a little at the two of them. Zack looked at me.

“Anyway, this is Cloud Strife. My best friend and local pessimist.” Cloud rolled his eyes.

“Realist.” Zack smiled.

“Ask him how he looks at the glass. Go ahead, ask.” I smiled and looked at him.

“Sorry. How do you look at the glass?” Cloud shook his head.

“This again? Zack, stop.” Zack smiled.

“C’mon, say it~” He taunted, as Cloud chuckled, answering.

“The glass is full of something. Not all the way, given, but at least it has something in it. Be grateful it does. But, in all honesty, who cares about the glass? The glass is stupid. Focus on something better and quit asking me about a nonexistent glass.” I smiled.

“So that’s how a realist looks at it…” Zack nodded.

“I personally find it funny. Besides, if it’s full of something, that makes it half full, doesn’t it?” Cloud shook his head.

“Not necessarily. It could go either way. To me, I honestly don’t care about the glass. Like I said. It’s a nonexistent glass, it’s stupid. And, even if the glass existed, why waste your time deciding how full or empty the stupid thing is when you can actually drink whatever’s in it.” I smiled. It was funny to hear a conversation like this between the two of them. I then frowned. It was nice to even see the two of them together at all. After all, in the games, Zack died. And Cloud wasn’t exactly the most cheeriest of people. In fact, his life sucked.