Unhappy Refrain -KH.FF- <10>

_____________________________________________________________

So, guys, ONE QUICK THING. PLEASE check out my friend's, WritingOverAshes, latest KH/FF story, "Out Of Mind". It's really cool, and I'm POSITIVE you'll be hooked on the first page! So, PLEASE read it! Thank you! Also, the song on the side is called "A Lie & A Stuffed Rabbit" by the VOCALOID, MAYU. Relatively new one, and I seriously love her. So, yeah. PLEASE READ WritingOverAshes STORY, "Out Of Mind"!!! PLEASE!! THANKS!!!

_____________________________________________________________

Class was over, and I was immensely glad. Serah was a good teacher…but, I didn’t get much. With Seifer, he explained things slowly enough for us to understand, and talked about things that interested us, and even cracked a few jokes, too. Serah, though…she just kept going on and on, and I didn’t really remember much. It was mainly just her reading from the history book and asking us questions. Well, at least it was lunch, and time to get some of that delicious food in me!

“Oh, {Name}, one moment!” I heard Serah say, as I looked at her. Oh man…I was hoping to eat some of that lunch. They looked at me and Vanille smiled.

“Don’t worry~ We’ll try saving you a spot~” I smiled a little and nodded.

“Yeah, okay. Thanks.” They walked off and I walked over to Serah, who was up and about ready to leave.

“Now, {Name}, I don’t want you to worry about any past assignments you feel you have to make-up. Also, currently, we’re at our end of the first quarter project, but you’ll be exempted from having to do it because you just arrived, and I have no other person to assign as your partner, unfortunately.” She said, though I saw her say that last part with a little bit of malice. I guessed she was talking about Vanitas. I smiled a little and nodded.

“Yeah, okay. Thank you, Miss Farron…” I said. She smiled and nodded, walking out with me. I looked at the necklace and knew that that was the engagement necklace from Snow.

“…So…Miss Farron…it’ll sound a little personal, but, do you have a boyfriend?” I asked, as she looked at me and smiled.

“No, no, it’s fine, I don’t mind. I actually have a fiancée. His name is Snow, he actually teaches Gym with my sister.” She said, causing me to smile a little.

“Oh. That sounds great. I’m supposed to take Gym tomorrow.” She nodded.

“Well, that’s nice.” She said, as we stopped at the corner. She looked at me.

“I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow, {Name}. Come prepared, too, okay?” I smiled and nodded.

“Of course…” She was about to leave, but then stopped.

“Oh, and, that includes wearing a skirt, okay?” I nodded.

“Yeah, okay…! I’ll try.” She smiled and nodded, walking away, while I turned to go toward the cafeteria. I couldn’t wait. I walked in and saw that they were serving barbeque. I smiled, knowing that this was great.

……

LOSERS TABLE:

Sora

After I got my food, I ended up with some ribs. I smiled, looking at them. They looked like they could fall off the bone easy.

“Hey, {Name}!” I heard someone shout and looked to see Sora, walking over toward me.

“Oh, hey Sora.” He smiled.