Unhappy Refrain -KH.FF-

_____________________________________________________________

Okay, so, guys, here's the dealio. Basically, I'm publishing this as a way to see if this will help jumpstart some ideas for me for Himitsu Keisatsu. Because, as I've messaged to all of you, I've been in a slump and I can't think of ANYTHING for Himitsu Keisatsu. It's very difficult to write for it, and no matter what I do as far as my traditional methods go, (having fun, going out with the fam, writing something else on the side for after H.K, etc.) it hasn't been working. So, I'm publishing one of the stories I've been writing on the side for after H.K so I can see if it'll jumpstart ideas, like I've just stated above. If you guys like this story so far and want to see where it goes, then by all means, tell me in the comments, and I will publish the next chapter that I already have written on Word, because I have the first two chapters written, and am currently finishing the third. :) Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I'm sorry that this isn't a chapter of Himitsu Keisatsu or of Roses are Black, Thymes are Yellow, Carnations are Red, but I do hope that you enjoy this one as well, and am eagerly awaiting about you guys telling me what you think of it~ Without further interruption, I give you my newest work, Unhappy Refrain.

_____________________________________________________________

“Damnit, damnit, damnit!” I shouted, about ready to throw my controller at the screen. I could almost feel my right eye about ready to twitch, but luckily I had enough self control. I sighed irritably, and decided to turn off my game and leave the death of Barthandelus for another day. I looked at the clock, seeing that it was 7:25. Time to make dinner. I held up the cover of the game I quit playing just a little while ago. Final Fantasy XIII. It was one of the many amazing games created by Tetsuya Nomura that I owned, and I wished I could own them all. I smiled a little, losing myself in my thoughts, just thinking what it would be like to meet them all. Especially {B.O.C}. I blushed a little at the thought. I’ve read most of the reader inserts I could find, from Summer Days, Fall Days, Winter Days, and Spring Days, to Destiny Academy, Treachery of Fate: Blood and Betrayal, Treachery of Fate: Imperfect Imposter, Kingdom Academy, Fantasy High- Heroes of The New Age, Save [Name], Save the World, Our Generation, Safe and Sound- Almost everything! I know there’s more, but I wouldn’t be able to list them all. Every one, I also waited patiently for updates. I smiled a little, thinking about who would update next. I got up to go downstairs and prepare dinner, leaving my game cover on my bed. As soon as I made it down, I looked to see my grandma, sleeping on the couch. I smiled a little, while walking toward the kitchen to make dinner. The reason I was at my grandma’s house was because my parents were on a business trip for the time being, so they sent me to my grandma’s house. It wasn’t that bad. They said I could bring one game station with me and one game to go with it to keep myself busy. Of course, they knew how much I tended to complain about not being able to beat some Final Fantasy games, so they probably knew that I might’ve given up for a while because of some boss, since they wanted me to take care of grandma a little, too. As soon as dinner was done, I went to wake up grandma.

“Grandma. Grandma, wake up.” I said, causing her to come up with a jolt.  She looked at me, then smiled.

“Oh, {Name}…” She said softly, causing me to smile.

“Hey grandma. I just made some spaghetti. Want some?” I asked, and she nodded.

“That’d be nice.” She said, struggling to get up. I didn’t ask to help her, mainly because she was kind of stubborn when it came to that sort of thing. She accepted help from no one, unless she really needed it. She just liked doing things on her own, and her age wasn’t going to stop her. I walked over to the kitchen and gave her a plate. She took it gratefully, and once we had our food, we sat down and started eating. Normally, our dinners were silent, considering there wasn’t much to talk about.