who do you choose as your bride's maids? part 2

Picture above from YouTube

Raven burst through the watchtower doors a wide smile on her face there was a meeting with the titans  , justice league and young justice.

She squealed happily " Dahlia just called me from Paris and said that I and Donna will be one of her bride's maids " donna jumped up and joined her in the squealing .

"Mardal is sailing " the two girls high fived .
  Kori looked shocked with wide eyes

_______________________________________

Let's replay  the _ no  stop not the   song  *sigh* fine shawty like a melody In my head that got me singing nana na every_ ok enough back to the story

Dahlia  was  confused  why  ? Someone she didn't know for barely a  month would hold her like a fragile  diamond . She hated that feeling the whole point of this marriage was to not love again but her heart was betraying her .

As she was walking down the street towards agreste manor to see her cousin just how didn't she meet marcel when she was hanging out with his sister it was damn weird .

Her cousin lives with his uncle Gabriel agreste after the incident  he offered her a place , so she can clear her head .

'God how did I get here ?' She thought contemplative . All in all this was a mess . She didn't know who to rely on . Marcel  could be trusted and so do  the dupain-chengs .

Before she knew it she was at agreste manor ringing the door bell as the camera came down to inspect her before the gates opened and she walked in  with a confident posture .

Adrien ran down  the stairs embracing her  tightly " Heya baby cousin " " adrien your photoshot starts soon - oh hey dahlia " Gabriel said he has improved as someone who could be looked to for comfort when her cousin was busy nathalie was like the aunt she could no longer see . Add to the fact she's dating her albino uncle .

That makes them family .

Adrien provided comfort and protection when needed . He was her safe space . Of course marinette proved a worthy ally and freind .

Adrien led her upstairs into his room  . He let her sit on his bed marc was sitting writing one  of his stories , Marc anciel she have met him when she was in Gotham academy before he left to Paris .  He was the target of bullies before the captain A which also so happens to be her very same cousin put an end to it .

He ruled over the school with an iron  fist , he started the Gotham academy music club A.K.A GMC  .

He was currently engaged to juleka couffaine . Luka's sister she was so angsty and pessimistic so unlike her brother but who cares .

Her cousin sat down on a chair and they talked for hours before she had to go back to the dupain-chengs bakery  .

Her brother bid her farewell waving as she waved back .

( time skip )
She just defeated another Akuma it was like hawk moth never rests or I'd he some sort of robot ? Nope stop thinking . It doesn't matter if he is a robot or an alien or a human  what matters is that he is a villian.

Her fiance was once again waiting  for her .

Tomorrow they go back to Gotham she won't admit yet she had fun.
Her Ameli cuddled her and she fell asleep on his chest . They had everything packed .

marinette will be catching up later for wedding dresses and stuff .

(Next morning )
She woke up to marcel yelling into his phone .

" I hope I didn't wake you up my love"
She shook her head " they say the plane isn't going out till later in 5 days we will be so  late " she hummed " we can just have a road trip from here to Gotham is about 2 or 3 days it will save some time😶 "  she suggested with a blush he smiled and nodded with  a " of course how didnt I think of that " .

His parents packed them a lot of pastries and they got in the car .

While dahlia called her father and told him everything so he wouldn't be worried and a few hours in she was drawing in her  sketchbook which was supported by her knees that were drew up to her chest  as marcel held her hand .

Suddenly he asked " who would you choose as your bride's maids ?"
She answered unconciusly " probably Rachel , donna , and damilynn   what about you who will be your best man ? "

" luka most likely "

763 Words
Hey sorry I was having a write block anyhow enjoy .

Arrevedercci 😎