Regrets and a wedding invitation

(Kent household )

He hadn't seen Dahlia in weeks , hadn't heard a word from her maybe he shouldn't have expected to, maybe he should have focused more on Irisa but it had been so hard ,every moment of every day he has to keep himself from leaving another  message that will surely be ignored .

He messed up .

He knew that.

He had hurt her so much because he was stupidly excited to show off his first official girlfriend, he knew how sensitive, Dahlia became and how hard it was to keep a transformation spell on just because she was scared of her family 's opinion on him getting genderbended. 

He should have never kissed her or told her he wanted her . He tried to be kind about it , tried to tell her he was wrong about what he thought he wanted , and that he was sorry but he knew that mustn't have hurt any less . God he'd been so damn worried about her ever since she left the tower .

Dahlia was the type to throw herself into any work to get herself off what's hurting usually, Jon was a safe place even if it always took a little proding. he'd already had her ranting now until she got tired and Jon would force her into a hug and let her spend the night when she falls asleep in his arms and he'd tried to still be her safe place and was ready to take every abusive word , because he knew he kinda deserved it but Dahlia had ran away from him , and said mean things about Irisa who did nothing but  ugh .. .Wreck her life once .

He loved her as a friend even if it took him a while to figure that out but Dahlia didn't want to see him ever again and it hurt so much.

He spent the nights crying and biting his lip so his father wouldn't hear, he wondered thoroughly if Dahlia cried too , but hoped not . it would scare him if someone as strong and composed as her cried because of him .

He cut the thought and went downstairs to get the mail thankfully, he had no neighbors to judge him for the shirt he didn't change for three weeks .

He opened the mailbox and scanned through ,bank , bank , metropolis university,  wayne industr- wayne industries! A small envelope not white but light purple

and signed with typical wayne industries stamp it was impersonal but he'd take anything that Dahlia maybe had a hand in .

He lifted the ribbon and took out the card which had two names one he didn't recognize and the other Dahlia's with a date in between, the card smelled just like her with her typical perfume which made his eyes go misty and right under the names we...

He lifted the ribbon and took out the card which had two names one he didn't recognize and the other Dahlia's with a date in between, the card smelled just like her with her typical perfume which made his eyes go misty and right under the names were
Clark kent
Lois kent
Jonathan Samuel kent

You're cordially invited to the wedding of Dahlia Wayne and Marcel Dupain Cheng

8/20/ 2017

The card dropped from his hand face down and Jon would pretend he read nothing with trembling hands and wet eyes.

531 Words
Here's the third chapter hope you like it leave a vote comment and love you everyone 😍