Love is a fickle thing , Marriage is forever

The picture above is original I took it yesterday it was real fun . My mom sent me to bring errands .
And so I took a couple pictures on the way I really like photography and I wish to buy a camera one day
Anyways sorry for the long wait .

Dahlia kept to herself most of the time
She was like her dad in that way ,didn't like taking about her feelings , despite this Dahlia also had inherited her father's tendency to be somewhat melodramatic , that's why when Dahlia called a family meeting no one was sure what to expect , Dahlia has done this before when she was a boy and the topic of the hour ranged from .

This is our new family pet saved them from -insert dangerous situation - and you shall treat them with love and respect to fear father's in danger we need to help him even if he won't say it .

Dick sat at the end of one couch, leg bouncing with trepidation. Stephanie sat in the middle, to his side, and Tim sat at the other end. Tim was staring at his phone, scrolling through social media or looking for evidence to solve a case, that was anyone's guess.

Stephanie was leaning on his shoulder, head resting at the crook of his neck as she watched his finger move up and down, up and down.

Jason was strutting around the open space in the back, fingering the bridges of novels he'd read when he'd still been Robin. His helmet was tucked under his arm, a cognizant response to the past scoldings he'd received from Alfred and Bruce upon wearing it into the house.

To everyone's surprise, Bruce sat at the armchair beside the couch, leaned back with his arms on either end, brow raised in curious interest.

Alfred stood behind him, polishing a tea kettle and its corresponding cups.

If Bruce was there, then it was probably nothing, right? It was probably just about a case, right ?

It was only a few minutes later that Dahlia walked into the room , head down , eyes lost , looking at nothing .

Tim glanced up from his phone and so did Stephanie and the rest of the family looked at her , Dahlia stood front and center smoothed down her dress .

Like a soldier, making Dick flinch "You're all wondering why I called you here today "

"Um, yeah?" Jason twisted the helmet under his arm and set it at the table closest to him, pushing up against the vase filled with a single flower at the center. "You were kinda vague in your texts." Vague enough that everyone was concerned. Family meeting, 3 o'clock, at the manor. Second living room.

Once again not unlike her but the way she was standing before them certainly was .

Her nose scrunched ," as you're all aware I haven't been in contact with my mother for the better of 5 years "

The room fell quiet at the mention of Talia, Bruce grew tense , hand clutching at the armrest , fingers digging in the cushions .

There were a million questions at once nobody wanted to ask , had something happened to Talia ? Was she calling her back home ? Why would that be a a consideration on her part ?, "That said there were some .... previous arrangements prior that I was unaware of by the time I joined you father . " her eyes shifted   to Bruce for just a second , long enough that everyone noticed it because that's what their family did . They read each other. "A friend of my mother's sought me out and approached me recently at the charity event in Downtown Gotham, if you remember, Father."

Bruce hummed ," you said you felt sick we went home early "

Dahlia nodded, "In truth, I did feel sick. You see, this confidant of my mother's, he came looking for me so that I might fulfill a promise Mother once made in my stead. It took some thought, but I have decided to follow through, rather than rescind, despite what my mother's wishes may be.''