Train until you are exhausted as a way to cope .

Dahlia kept to herself most of the time . Mostly letting everything out in training so that's why she was here today wearing those very revealing training clothes

And started a jog around the gym and kept running for an hour or so before hanging upside down on a bar and started pulling herself up doing some kind of reversal sit ups

And started a jog around the gym and kept running for an hour or so before hanging upside down on a bar and started pulling herself up doing some kind of reversal sit ups .
And did some push ups and squats after 4 maybe 7 hours of constant training until Alfred walked in and frowned at the condition of his young mistress sweating and panting hard , she looked exhausted .

(ALFRED'S POV )

The young mistress was exhausted it was obvious not just physically but mentally and emotionally as well , she was broken . She was like her father in that way she trained as a way to cope with her pain . I had to stop her or at least try to help her .

"Mistress Dahlia, I think it's enough for today ", I said in a loving tone, I wish she would stop putting so much pressure on herself after all she can't keep blaming herself for everything bad that happens from the smallest things .

She scowled at me, " dinner is ready if you might come ", I said in a neutral voice .

" thank you but I am not hungry pennyworth "

" you haven't ate lunch and you have been training for a while " ,I tried to reason with her, she was just like her dad in that way .

She avoided my eyes and glared at the  ground , " Very well how about some tea and cookies in the kitchen instead"

I saw her eyes light up a bit and smiled a little, I knew if she couldn't resist something it would be tea , chocolate and my infamous cookies.

she bit her lip ," Fine I'll take a shower and follow you in a bit " ,I nodded and smiled as I walked outside to the kitchen and started brewing some lemon tea for the young mistress Dahlia .

Cassandra walked into the kitchen "what are you doing ? "

"I am brewing some tea for mistress Dahlia ,do you want some ? ", she nodded and sat at the kitchen island .

I got to work putting some cookies on  a plate and two mugs of lemon tea and right at the moment Dahlia walked in and sat down opposite to Cassandra and held the mug in her hand nursing a headache obviously  .

I noticed her soured expression and the grimace on her face ,Cassandra tapped her shoulder ," are you okay? ", She asked Dahlia nodded at her and turned to me, " thank you for the tea Alfred " I nodded at her and left to find something to do.

(End of Alfred's pov )

Dahlia knew she overdid her training  today , she got herself a headache and got Alfred and Cassandra worried .

She doesn't want to worry anyone, her father was ignoring her since the argument they had , there was no one to confide in or vent to so she took everything in to her heart bottling it up until one day she would have to let it all out ,she'll ignite.

She haven't heard from Marcel since she agreed to marry him , God she was pathetic - wait she has to tell her family soon how could the legendary Dahlia wayne forget to schedule something so important but soon, she's going to become a Dupain Cheng and the weight and pressure of being a wayne will soon be gone .

Marvel then sent her a text

Hello love
I just wanted to text you and ask when do I meet the family ?😘 

'Did he read my mind ' ,I thought , I glanced up to Alfred and decided to take the step, "hey Alfred, is there a day that the whole family will be at the manor ?" 

"Why do you ask ?" He questioned

" um you know what, nevermind just forget about it " ,I sighed and left to call Marcel .

(Cassandra's pov)

Dahlia was texting someone and it was suspicious indeed Dahlia doesn't have A lot of friends the list goes :
Jon
Rachel
Colin
Bart
And the titans .

And that's it but I don't know if she has other than them but she hadn't contacted the titans for over 5 months and Bart is with Flash on an off world mission while Colin was somewhere in Italy and Jon was off with his father doing God knows what .

I was mad at her so called freinds because I know for sure that none of  them have contacted her for months but then now if it was none of her friends then who was she talking to, I was thinking until I reached the living room and Dick interrupted my thoughts " hey cass what's on your mind ?" He asked in his usual chipper voice

" um I am worried about Dahlia, she was texting someone and she looked conflicted "

" don't worry about demon spawn she's probably just having a bad day " I glared at Tim "Tim don't talk about her like that " I nodded backing up Dick's sentence " but she's hiding something " I finally declared.

"Cass when Dahlia is ready she'll tell us okay?  we gotta respect her boundaries "

I sighed in defeat and left to go talk to Stephanie, she's a girl she might understand better than the boys not to mention Dahlia's relationship with Bruce has been strained lately so it must be something important unfortunately Stephanie wasn't at the manor and she wasn't answering any of my calls so I will just call her later, I decided to go to the library to read some books .

987 Words
Hey this part really moved something inside me  I hope you enjoy goodbye I'll write again soon .
And I want to thank yosulo for everything they've done for Me and just supporting and I've wrote they because I dont know if its him or her so I think I  should ask  next time I text anyways bye .

Arrevedercci