Chapter 01

Nezuko POV :

“We will be arriving soon Miss ” said the driver. I am now on my way to Tokyo, which is far from  Kyoto , where I used to live since I was born. 

I will miss my friends so much especially my friends from the Club, ah it was really great days I spent there with them.

I started  remembering all the days we spent looking for the paranormal and  things, going to picnics and taking pictures, all those adventures ... it made me feel excited, I wish those days would come back.

The car stoped in front of a house , the driver said  :" Alright we arrive , I will tell the workers to take all your belongings inside , I also found a housemaid who lives nearby. Here is her number. You can call her to help you clean and tidy. You can go and explore the house. I hope you will like it. .... ohh I almost forgot !  You are enrolled in  Nishi Fukuyams high School. It is not far from here.  You can start studying there  the day after tomorrow. " .

I smilled and said : " oh thank you Matsuda san  you never forget the small details "

he smiled back  :" you welcome Nezuko , I will tell Mr Ishida  that you arrived , I will go right now , take care about yourself and if you need anything call me ok ! Goodbye Miss  ." 

I waived at him :" goodbye Matsuda san .... ".

When he left , I got inside the house  and walked around , it's nice , there is a kitchen and a guest room and in the second floor there is  3 rooms and a bathroom , I chose the biggest room to me , I left the others closed , I am going to live here by myself anyway .

I am always like this living alone , my father and I weren't the best at relationship , I don't know why but he always busy with his work and never have a time for something like family this is what he think , he is a business man after all , each month he send me money , but I actually I want him to be with me , like father and daughter .

I always try to call him and asking about him but I feel like he's a little cold, he always keep a distance  . So I stoped calling him , I only call him  if there is  an emergency .

For my mother, things were worst than my father ,She left since I was a child  ...

she always wanted to be a model or something like that and she think that having a family will be a burden to her , so she run away  and go after her dream, I don't know where she is right now , I feel a little sad when I see a happy family and I wish mine was happy too.

Anyway while checking the house , I found a small back garden , it is beautiful , I will plant some red and white roses here,  then I found a table with chairs , I sat on the chair  and closed my eyes and  started to think ...

"You seem distracted all the day. What’s the matter?" , I looked at my left hand, which was no longer a normal hand , it is now a parasite I call Hidari ( it means left in japanese ) . 

I sighed :"nothing.... I'm just tired, it's been a long drive here. Beside , I feel lonely  , you know this is a new city and I don't know anyone here ..."

Hidari looked at me :" According to my information , Tokyo has few shredded flesh crime, which means fewer parasites compared to kyoto Prefecture, It was a right decision when you decided to leave.".

" yeah you are right , back there it was like a hell , we used to fight many of them ,  no matter how much I like my city but it was dangerous especially on us." I replied  .

I remembered all the accidents and fights I had with parasites, before I met Hidari I used to hear a lot about the crimes of torn flesh, but after Hidari became a part of my body, everything  has changed.