Chapter 12 : Overwhelmed

I was stubbling through the whole house after miss Shannon and Reachel left.

I made my way to the kitchen and almost slipped when I opened the cupboard.

I took out a cup and turned the coffee machine on.

A knock came from the door and I hit my knee against the counter while trying to go open it.

"Fuck!" I screamed dramatically dropping down on the ground.

The door swung open and Adrian came rushing over to me. He kneeled down and looked at my knee that was turning red "are you drunk?" he asked.

I simply smiled at him "maybe"

He chuckled and helped me get on my feet. And as soon as I was standing pain shot right up my leg.

"Ouch!" I cried holding onto my knee.

"What's wrong?" Adrian asked worriedly scanning my knee.

"My knee, it hurts" I said softly as tears came rolling down.

Adrian sighed and picked me up. He carried me bridal style upstairs.

He placed me down on the bed.

"I'll go grab somethings that might help with your knee" he said and rushed downstairs.

A few minutes later he came back upstairs with a bucket of warm water and a towel.

"I'll rub it against your knee it might help with the swelling." he said before grabbing my knee.

"You might wanna take your jeans off" he said

I nodded and unbuttoned myself before pulling them down. Adrian quickly closed his eyes once I was in only my panties. I rolled my eyes "Its nothing you haven't seen before"

He chuckled and open his eyes. I could immediately tell he was blushing because of how red his cheeks turned.

I think this situation wasn't having an effect on me because of how drunk I was. I just didn't care, and I will definitely care when I'm sober.

But for now I was enjoying seeing him blush.

Adrain held my knee up properly. He ran his warm hands around the painful spot. I winced as his hands ran up and down my knee. He stopped once the wince left my mouth. He made his way over to the table and took the cloth. He got it wet in the hot water and rubbed it against my knee. The warm towel left me closing my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" he asked softly.

I shook my head "No, it doesn't"

He nodded and continued running the cloth on my knee.

After a long while he stopped and placed the cloth back on the table. He looked up at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Its getting late I should go" he said

I looked up at the clock on the wall. 11:30pm

"No, don't" I said too quickly "I mean I don't want anything to happen to you on the way. Please, just stay for the night"

He smiled and nodded.

I moved over on the bed and gave him space to sleep next to me. He layed next to me on the bed and we looked at each other. His green eyes pierced into mine. He smiled and for a moment there I could see how much he changed.

"What happened to us?" he asked moving closer to me.

"I don't know, I guess things just didn't work out" I said not wanting to ruin this moment by blaming him for our break up like I always have.

Adrain ran his hand over mine. He played with my thumb. His hands were warm as they rubbed circles on my palm. I maoned at the warm feeling that went up my spine.

At this I blushed as he gazed up at me noticing my slip up.

He chuckled "I didn't think I would ever hear that maon again"

My cheeks turned even more red as I looked away.

He turned my head back to him and pressed his lips on mine.

At first I froze and then I kissed his back. I could feel the kiss getting intsense as he ran his hand over my thigh.

He pulled away as he patted hard.

"May I?" he asked as he ran his hands in my inner thigh.

I nodded and he took my underwear off.......

________

I woke up next to Ardain completely naked. I looked at him as he slept quietly next to me. His was only in his boxers.

I face palmed myself  "Fuck" I cursed as he opened his eyes.

He looked at me and his lip twitched, I guess he was remembering last night.

He looked up at the clock and quickly got up "Shit, I have to go" he said gathering his clothes.

"Why?" I asked

"Uh, my dad's coming over in an hour, and I'm sure Jennifer is worried sick"

I nodded "So we just pretend last night didn't happen"

"It shouldn't have happened"

"But it did. And if you can pretend it didn't happen I can't" I said getting up as well.

He sighed as he pulled his jeans up "What do you want me to say. I'm getting married in a week"

"Listen, we made love" I said frustratedly

He shook his head "No, we had sex. And we shouldn't have, I'm getting married and I love my fiancé. I know if your boss found out about this you could loose your job, so we both have something to loose if this gets out. So best we pretend it never happened"

He grabbed his shoes and walked away. He slammed the door behind him as he left me standing there.

I don't know why but I could feel my heart breaking once again because of him. I could feel all the things I had felt when he left me before. And once again he walk off on me.

And once again he left me with all these feelings overwhelming me.